How to Play Mobile Roulette
Playing mobile roulette is very similar to playing online or in a casino. You will find it less pressurised than being in a live casino as there are no crowds of people around you watching you choose numbers and betting!
When you play on your mobile phone, the game has all the same principles as playing online or in a live casino. The aim of the game is to have the ball land on the number or line or bet that you placed. The best returns come when the ball lands on a single number, but you can also win on a number of other less riskier bets. for example betting on black gives you a 50-50 chance of winning, unless of course it lands on 0!
Roulette does not require any knowledge, it is strictly chance and some people will have a strategy in place when they bet but overall the ball can land on any one of 36 numbers on single zero roulette.
- Evolution Gaming wants to buy NetEnt for £1,7 billionJun 30, 2020
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Payout Makes History: First Payout of 2020Apr 8, 2020
- Casino lock withdrawal featureMar 11, 2020
- Mega Moolah Jackpot: A Chance To Win £11 Million+Mar 5, 2020
- Upcoming IGT slots (coming soon)Mar 3, 2020
- NetEnt Launches Exciting Community Jackpot System: Starburst Power PotsFeb 28, 2020
There are 216 others news