What are Megaways™ slots ? Produced by Big Time Gaming, these are among the most popular slot providers in the world. The success of these online slots derives from their innovative format.
They work on a 6-reel structure and an additional horizontal reel having 4 symbols. While playing, you can get from 2 to 7 symbols with constantly changing and dynamic gameplay. There are up to 117649 possible ways of winning from a single spin. This makes these slots a favourite among most players worldwide.
How Megaways™ slots work ? The outcome of every spin in Megaways™ slot is unpredictable. With multiple paylines, the outcome is calculated at the end of each spin and displayed at the top of the reels in a golden coloured box. This is calculated by the number of symbols in each reel.
How is a Megaways™ slot different?
All Megaways™ slots offer unpredictable outcomes and increased number of pay lines unlike the traditional slots where pay lines are fixed and don’t change at all. Megaways™ mechanism is such that the number of symbols is multiplied in each reel. The number of symbols also keep changing with each spin.
Big Time Gaming is a reputable game and slot developer since 2011. The company is located in Australia but has its presence is other countries globally. Big Time Gaming is responsible for titles such as Bonanza, Queen of Riches and Dragon Born.
All Megaways™ slots are registered under its trademark.
How does a Megaways™ slot work?
Megaways™ slots have an impressive mechanism that produces a high number of pay lines. The number of pay lines is determined by the rows and reels in a slot. To calculate the number of Megaways the number of symbols on a single reel is multiplied by the number of reels.
To calculate your earnings you multiply the number of winning lines by the value of symbols by the bet size. The value of symbols differs for each Megaways™ slot.
The complete list of the best Megaways™ slot
With the rise in popularity of Megaways™ slots game providers have acquired licences from Big Time Gaming. This has ensured a regular release of new video slots by other game providers.
Game providers such as iSoftBet, WMG, Storm Gaming and Blueprint Gaming are among the software providers that have acquired Megaways™ licence.
Among the licensed gamed providers is Blueprint Gaming that has produced a number of great titles. These titles include Buffalo Rising, Diamond Mine, Genie Jackpot among others.
Apart from Blueprint Gaming other software providers have ensured new slots are released on a monthly basis and are safe to play in selected online casinos.
The best Megaways™ slots include Buffalo Rising, buffalo and animals of the prairie themed slot, Aztec Gold, Aztec adventure themed slot.
Bonanza, the first Megaways™ slot
Bonanza is a gold mine themed machine with game elements such as precious stones, gold and 9 to A poker card symbols. Being one the best Megaways™ slots, Bonanza offers 117,649 ways to win.For a player to win the winning symbols have to be placed next to each other from left to right.
Apart from enjoying free spins Bonanza is sure to offer a great gaming experience as it employs Megaways™ mechanisms.
Why play Megaways™ slot Free Demo?
As a seasoned player or a newbie, there is a specific experience one is looking for in a gaming site. Additionally, Megaways™ slots are quite innovative and offer a different and better gaming experience.
It is advisable to play the Megaways™ slot free demo before playing real money games.
When choosing a good slot there is a criterion to follow. First, is the volatility which refers to the risk and reward of a slot. Return to player, which is the percentage amount a player would win if they played a large number of times is also another factor to consider.
Various types of bonuses are offered to players in casinos and depending on wagering requirements players can cash out their winnings.
Playing with a bonus at the start is important as it reduces the likely loss a player will incur since Megaways™ slots keep providing new innovative gaming experience.
- What are Megaways™ slots?
- Megaways™ slots are video slots that offer diverse ways to win, unlike the traditional slots that had a fixed pay line scheme. Apart from offering up to 117,649 ways to win, they also offer free spins and bonus games. keyboard_arrow_right
- Who invented the Megaways™ slots?
- Megaways™ slots were invented and operate under the registered trademark of Big Time Gaming. However, to provide a diverse gaming experience, Big Time Gaming has issued licences to other software developers such as iSoftBet and Blueprint Gaming. keyboard_arrow_right
- How do Megaways™ slots work?
- Megaways™ slots work by increasing the number of pay lines, therefore providing up to 117,649 ways to win. This is usually determined by the number of symbols in a single reel and the numbers of reels too. keyboard_arrow_right
- What are the most popular Megaways™ slots?
- Bonanza being the first Megaways™ slot is the most popular slot since 2016 when it was first launched. Others include Buffalo Rising Megaways™, Genie Jackpots Megaways™, Vikings Unleashed Megaways™, Irish Riches Megaways™ and many more.