What Makes LadyLucks Unique?
We love games!❤️ So, on our website, we’ll endeavour to have sections bringing you the latest mobile game reviews and best uk mobile casino operators.
We’ll have a section on the latest news which will include industry developments, fun facts, promotions and bonuses. We will answer many of your questions in our FAQ’s and try to educate you.
There will be a section on the best deposit and withdrawal payment methods and we’ll also have a section telling you about the best game developers.
We care about our players and so we will also include a section on responsible gaming where we offer tips that will help you maximise your overall gaming experience while helping you to avoid the dangers of developing a gambling addiction.
How do I play and win at an online casino on the best UK mobile casino apps?
Choosing an online casino, to start playing, for your desktop or mobile, like anything else in life, requires proper research to avoid regrets.
We only promote online casinos that are licensed and regulated in a jurisdiction that has a solid reputation.
For players from Great Britain, you’ll be happy to know that the UK Gambling Commission is amongst the strictest in the industry when it comes to player safety. Some online mobile casinos are regulated by the Gibraltar regulatory equivalent.
Unlike a land-based casino, there is no need to step foot inside of an online mobile casino. A mobile casino never closes, it is comfortable, safe and convenient.
Most online casinos offer mobile gaming in the form of mobile slots, table casino games and even live streaming that you can enjoy on your mobile phone. Some players really enjoy progressive jackpots.
Keep in mind that all the casinos that we promote have been tested by LadyLucks to make sure that they are safe, reliable, and that their customer support is courteous and treats their players with a high degree of professionalism. This should help to ensure an overall positive casino experience.
If you want more information to find the right casino you also can check UK Online casino comparator, FeedBACK Casino the brother of LadyLucks.
Why play in a mobile online casino?
- Mobile games are portable, meaning you can enjoy the convenience of taking them with you, on your tablet or smartphone, provided that you have a good Wi-Fi connection
- The newer games have been optimised for Android (such as Samsung Galaxy) and iOS (iPhone and iPad) use so there is not much difference from the desktop or land-based version
- Games with a good connection are fast to play online using mobile devices
- Many casinos offer mobile bonuses
- Mobile online casinos, unlike land-based casinos, usually never close
How do I play free casino games on any mobile device?
Consider first the type of games you enjoy. Do you prefer mobile slots, online table games, live streaming table games or other games like keno or bingo?
If you’re a fan of online table games then you will want a casino offering a variety of table games including several versions of mobile blackjack, craps, baccarat and roulette.
Some players enjoy the feel of a real casino without having to step foot inside a land-based casino and so choose to play live-stream poker, blackjack, roulette and craps from third-party live casinos or studios.
If you like slots then there are many considerations such as paylines, volatility, RTP, themes, features, etc. Slots with progressive jackpots have the potential to pay out very high sums. For all slot lovers, we can only recommend SlotsMillion casino which offers one of the largest library of games with over 3000 slots
Remember that most casinos will let you play for free, which is a great way for you to get to know them first. Of course nothing beats the feeling you get when playing games for real money at one of LadyLucks’ recommended uk mobile casinos.
What games are offered at a mobile online casino?
- table games such as roulette, blackjack, craps, baccarat, etc.
- slot games such as video slots, classic slots, jackpot slots and 3-D slots
- video poker such as Texas Hold’Em, All Aces Poker, Caribbean Stud, Casino Hold’Em, etc.
- live games such as live blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps, etc.
- lotteries such as keno, bingo and scratch cards
What are the best casinos bonuses and the safest and most secure payment methods?
Most UK mobile casinos nowadays allow any number of preferred payment methods which are generally safe and secure using the latest technology.
They can include credit card/debit card, mobile phones, electronic wallets (e-wallets) such as Paypal account, voucher payments and bank transfers. Not all payment gateways are accepted to make a deposit/withdrawal in all countries.
There may be fees or deposit/withdrawal limits depending on the payment method you choose. There may also be maximum or minimum deposit limit and withdrawal limit. Also, some payment providers may store your personal data while others do not.
Bonus on the online casino
The welcome bonus is a common sweetener offered to new players who sign up at a casino.
The welcome bonus is bonus money given to you, the player, by the casino. You often claim this using a bonus code on your initial deposit, and many players happily welcome it because it gives them an opportunity to play for longer which ultimately means a greater chance of winning a larger amount.
The online casino bonuses come in many shapes and sizes and can include extra spins, cashback from losses and free money amongst others. Always keep in mind that bonus funds always come with strings attached so you should always check the terms and conditions first.
Often times there is a minimum turnover required before bonus money or money won using bonus money can be cashed out, which can vary from casino to casino.
Different games contribute differently to the turnover which is another thing you want to keep in mind. Also, the casino may cap your winnings, impose a minimum or maximum bet size or apply other requirements so be sure to read the terms and conditions.
There is often time limits as well before the bonuses expire. In addition to the welcome bonus, many casinos offer weekly or monthly bonus promotions, tournaments or VIP treatment to their best players.
How do I play safely in a UK mobile casino?
- always ensure that the casino is licensed in a reputable jurisdiction
- always provide accurate and complete information for verification purposes to the casino in order to make the registration process smooth and quick
- always read the bonus conditions thoroughly as you might find the requirements onerous and not worth the hassle
- consider which payment method works in your situation, keeping in mind any fees and limitations
- always consider the quality and availability of customer support
How do I adopt a responsible gambling attitude to limit the risks of casino addiction?
For a fun time and to preserve good mental health, always enjoy gambling in moderation. It is important to realise that slots, particularly with high payouts, are highly volatile meaning it is extremely difficult to trigger a life-changing payout.
Control your wager size and set a hard loss limit and be prepared to walk away. It is never a good idea to try to win back the money you have lost. When you do win, it is probably a good idea to lock in some of your winnings.
Always be cognisant of time spent gambling set a maximum time limit when playing. Another thing to remember is that while most casinos will allow you to gamble using credit, it is not a good idea to gamble with money that you don’t have. Only use credit cards for convenience.
It is important to recognise problem gambling as early as possible and remember that you are not alone. In addition to friends and family, there are organisations available for problem gamblers such as the website www.gamcare.org.uk with Freephone: 0808 8020 133 in Great Britain which are prepared to help you stop gambling.
Technological innovations such as a self-exclusion gambling database allows you to voluntarily take a break from compulsive gambling.
How to limit the risk of addiction?
- set loss limits based on how much you are prepared to lose and be prepared to walk away
- set gain limits which allows you to lock in part of your winnings
- establish a maximum amount of time spent on gambling
- never base your fun on the amount you win
- never play with money that you don’t have such as borrowing from a credit card
- recognise when you may need professional help and use a gambling support hotline
- If you can’t resist the urge to gamble, you can add your name to a self-exclusion list