- 1 Most played Progressive Jackpot Slot : Mega Moolah
- 2 Best UK Source for Info on mobile jackpot slots for 2021
- 3 How to play a jackpot slot (The Complete Guide)
- 4 Things to remember when you play a mobile jackpot slot
- 5 How to win a jackpot on a mobile slot game?
- 6 Top 5 tips at jackpot slots
- 7 What are the different types of jackpot?
- 8 Jackpot slots FAQ – Questions & answers about mobile jackpot slot
Most played Progressive Jackpot Slot : Mega Moolah
Mega Moolah is a high volatility slot with the most insane progressive jackpot, which is why the winners received very large winnings.
Best UK Source for Info on mobile jackpot slots for 2021
There are a few things about mobile slot games that LadyLucks wants us to know before we get started. First, jackpot slots are similar when it comes to features such as free spins however they can have different levels of volatilities and RTPs.
There are normal jackpots and progressive local and network jackpots with cash prizes that have reached into the millions.
How to play a jackpot slot (The Complete Guide)
Players who enjoy video slots are probably already familiar with the way these casino games work. A jackpot slot game with a return to player (RTP) that is closest to 100% gives better odds of winning over the long term.
While, the average RTP can vary, it is common for mobile jackpot slots to range between 94.0% and 97.0%. Most jackpot slots have their random number generators tested, to ensure a fair chance of winning, by a third party lab.
Things to remember when you play a mobile jackpot slot
- some jackpot slots have a higher volatility meaning higher risk and reward
- higher volatility mobile jackpot slots require a higher bankroll and large wins are harder to trigger
- jackpot slots can be normal or progressive
- progressive jackpots can be pooled together as part of a network of casinos or local only
- a few network progressive jackpots have reached into the millions of Pounds
How to win a jackpot on a mobile slot game?
Always check the paytable to find out how to trigger a jackpot prize as they can vary. While some can be randomly unlocked on any bet level, others require a maximum bet level.
Remember that the chances of winning the maximum prize are as difficult as finding a winning lottery ticket.
However, some players find the chance exciting and well worth the risk! The progressive jackpot Mega Fortune, Mega Moolah and Mega Fortune Dreams use bonus wheels which gives players a chance to unlock one of three prize tiers. Other jackpots can be triggered with identical sets of symbols or coins landing on the reels to partially or completely cover the reels.
Top 5 tips at jackpot slots
- jackpot slots come with different volatilities so players who don’t like high volatility can choose to play a low to medium volatility instead
- remember that the odds of winning a jackpot slot can be very difficult and may depend on a player’s bet level
- A player will likely need a higher bankroll to play long enough for a better chance of a jackpot win
- jackpots can be divided into normal, local progressive and pooled/network progressive which can often have the highest payout
- some of the most popular progressive jackpot games include Mega Moolah, Mega Fortune, Mega Fortune Dreams, Divine Fortune, Major Millions, Hall of Gods and Joker Millions
What are the different types of jackpot?
There are two main types of jackpot slots: normal jackpots and progressive jackpots.
A popular normal jackpot slot is Book of Dead from Play’n GO with a fixed top prize.
On the other hand, progressive jackpots have no maximum payouts since they grow with the number of players who pay a percentage of their wagers into the progressive local or network prize pool.
The top prize resets, usually to a floor level, when someone wins it. Local progressive jackpots tend to be smaller since they are not pooled with other casinos whereas a pooled network progressive jackpot is linked amongst many casinos. An example of a local progressive jackpot is Divine Fortune while examples of network pooled progressive jackpot games are Mega Moolah and Mega Fortune.
Jackpot slots FAQ – Questions & answers about mobile jackpot slot
- What are the different types of mobile jackpot slots? There are three different types of jackpot slots. These are fixed/normal jackpots, local progressive jackpots and pooled/network progressive jackpot slots.
- What is the difference between a normal jackpot and a progressive jackpot? A normal jackpot slot has a fixed maximum prize while the jackpot of a progressive slot is determined by the number of players wagers games and the last time it was won.
- Are our chances of winning the same regardless of the type of mobile jackpot? Winning a big jackpot is difficult regardless of the type of online slot. The odds of winning will particularly depend on the game volatility. Winning a progressive jackpot is comparable to winning a huge lump sum on an official lottery. Remember the higher the volatility, the harder it is to win a jackpot. Never play with the expectation of winning the jackpot.
- How do players win at a jackpot slot? Winning at jackpot slots depends on the game. Some jackpot prizes use bonus wheels while others are randomly triggered. Others may require us to complete a payline or entire reels.