Playtech is one of the leading solutions providers for online casinos worldwide. They produce some of the most popular and highest-paying mobile slots out there.
The company also provides a variety of other services, such as customer support, fraud prevention and payment methods. This means their infrastructure must provide several extra layers of security in order to operate.
Most interestingly, Playtech has one of the largest progressive jackpot slot networks in the world. Between their high-paying jackpots, high RTPs and franchise slots, they have something to offer for every kind of player.
- Founded: 1999
- 500+ games
- Huge progressive jackpot network
- World’s largest poker network
- Largest online casino software provider in London Stock Exchange
It’s difficult to do Playtech justice in just one article. Let’s keep in mind that the company expanded greatly in recent years, to the point where they acquired other great providers like Quickspin and Ash Gaming.
It’s also worth noting that Playtech boasts of being the biggest online gaming software developer in the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
The developer has a catalogue of over 500 games developed across 17 offices around the world.
It’s worth noting that, while Playtech itself focuses on slots, it has subsidiaries that specialise in other areas. Their iPoker Network, for example, is the largest worldwide network of online poker games.
|Slots||Quickspin & Ash Gaming|
Playtech is also a leader in responsible gambling technology.
Playtech slots stand out for their high production value and the attention to detail when it comes to features and game controls.
Their games usually have a surprisingly high number of paylines, which skip through all the maths of wagering with coins and let you play directly with real money. A game like Egyptian Emeralds will have just 10 paylines, while Age of The Gods Norse – King of Asgard lets you play with up to 50 paylines.
Check out our game reviews to play free slot demos!
Due to its size, Playtech’s progressive jackpot network is one of the biggest in the online gaming world. That’s the main reason why slots like Sweet Party and Funky Fruits have yielded jackpots of over £2 million pounds, while Jackpot Giant has a record payout of £9,411,049!
Just take a quick look at their three biggest jackpots by slot game:
- Jackpot Giant — £9,411,049
- Beach Life — £2,219,723
- Gold Rally — £3,917,927
With the upcoming Mega Cascading Fruits game, Playtech will introduce the Ways+ feature. Stay tuned for more news about this exciting new mechanic!
Usually, the bigger the software provider, the bigger franchise deals it can sign.
In this case, we’re looking at a company that pulled off an amazing double whammy: they produced slots based on both Marvel and DC comics and movies. If you’re at all familiar with these companies, you’ll know that it’s as difficult as getting a deal with both Man United and Liverpool.
That explains why Playtech was the company behind the popular Marvel Iron Man 2 slot, as well as games based on recent hits like the DC Suicide Squad slot.
That’s all over now though. In 2017, Marvel ceased licensing its brand to different sectors, and Playtech began to focus exclusively on DC slots.
Since Playtech provides games and other important services to online casinos in several regulated territories, they hold licences from some of the most important regulators in the world.
This means that the company is subject to very strict testing for fairness, security and transparency by different reputable institutions. With regards to their games, independent labs test their random numbers generators (RNGs) to make sure they’re fair and reliable.
|UK||United Kingdom Gambling Commission||UKGC|
|Malta||Malta Gaming Authority||MGA|
|Alderney||Alderney Gambling Control Commission||AGCC|
|British Columbia (Canada)||British Columbia Lottery Corporation||BCLC|
|Mauritius||Gambling Regulatory Authority||GRA|
Best Playtech casinos
At LadyLucks, we want you to enjoy the best Playtech casino sites in the UK.
And for me, the best —by far!— is SlotsMillion.
I’ve reviewed SlotsMillion, after testing it by creating accounts to guarantee the quality of their payment methods, customer support services and account management systems. You can find more details by clicking the link to my review.
|100% up to|
|🇬🇧 Claim Bonus|
Full terms available here
SlotsMillion has great bonus offers and regular promotions. Just remember that bonuses are subject to regular and special terms and conditions (T&Cs).If you plan to take advantage of our featured bonus codes, make sure to read all T&Cs before accepting any offers. Pay special attention to the conditions that apply to minimum wagering requirements and free spins.
- What is Playtech?
- Playtech is a major provider of online casino software and services worldwide. They have a great reputation for fairness, safety and reliability. Visit LadyLucks for more information about the best casinos for Playtech slots. keyboard_arrow_right
- What is the best Playtech slot?
- Jackpot Giant could be considered the best, based on its history of jackpots paying over £9 million. But their new Ways+ feature is bound to shake things up! Check out our review to find out more. keyboard_arrow_right
- What is the best Playtech casino in the UK?
- UK players will find the best Playtech games at SlotsMillion. Check out our casino review and claim an exclusive welcome bonus code! keyboard_arrow_right
- How fair are Playtech games?
- Playtech games rely on random number generators (RNG) that are regularly tested by licensing bodies, including the UKGC. You can trust their games to be fair to play. Visit LadyLucks for more info on casino game providers and regulators. keyboard_arrow_right
- What is Playtech’s Ways+ slot?
- The upcoming Ways+ slots work with a groundbreaking mechanic that lets you have more ways to win. Read our articles to find out more and try free Playtech slot demos!