Play’n GO is the developer behind some of the most popular online slots, including the Book of Dead series. They also have well-known table games, such as their Caribbean Stud Poker. They specialise in high-quality HD design and 3D graphics.
|Outstanding||Book of Dead|
|Licenses||UKGC, AGCC, MGA|
About Play’n GO
- Launched in 1997
- Major innovator in mobile gaming revolution
- Mobile Supplier of The Year (2019)
- Slot Provider of The Year (2018)
- WIG-Diversity Award (2017)
About Book of Dead
- RTP: 96.21%
- Volatility: High
- Paylines: 10
- Feature: Gamble mini-game
One of the most popular slots in the whole online casino world
Play’n GO – Overview
Since they first got started in 1997, Play’n GO grew from an office in Sweden to a major casino game developer with teams in the Philippines and Hungary.
With licences from three major regulators (UKGC, MGA & AGCC) and three consecutive years of important awards (2017, 2018, 2019), their outstanding reputation is well established.
But what matters most is the recognition from the players. Play’n GO’s unwavering popularity among the online gambling community is unquestionable. They regularly rank among the top-played and best-rated games in the UK and worldwide!
Check out our best 5 slots for 2020 in the UK!
Play’n GO games
If there’s two things that you need to know about Play’n GO, it’s that they focus on high-quality design and they spearheaded the mobile-first revolution.
Both of these facts reflect on their top-notch mobile optimisation. All their games can be played on iOS and Android devices without downloading any casino app.
The Play’n GO slots catalogue features great 3D and video slots, and a huge network of progressive jackpots.
Overall, they have over 200 games.
It’s interesting to note that they also have some table games, including baccarat, poker, blackjack and roulette —all with different variations.
Play’n GO slots
By far, it’s slots that made this developper’s reputation as a major player in iGaming.
For starters, their Book of Dead slot is among the most popular slots in the UK. Other games, like Rise of Olympus and Reactoonz, are now staples of the best iGaming catalogues.
Play’n Go is the leading provider of Book of Ra clones.This is no small feat, as when Novomatic ceased operating in Germany, every major developer tried to take advantage of the high demand for a high-volatility ancient Egypt-themed slot. But only Play’n Go’s Book of Dead launched a series that beat the original to become one of the most popular slots in the whole online casino world. One of the latest titles in the series is Legacy of Dead.
The best Play’n GO slots
This list includes a combination of new and classic games. We’ve chosen them based on their popularity among players, as well as their features, RTPs, volatility and chances for big wins.
Of course, we’ve tested all these games. And we’ve made them available for you to try as well! Just go to our reviews and click Play Free Demo to take them for a spin.
Licenses and awards
Play’n GO holds licences from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC) and the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
These regulators all have strict criteria and requirements that providers must meet in order to operate in their respective territories. The games are tested by independent labs to guarantee the fairness of their random number generators (RNG), which is proof of their reliability.
In the last few years, Play’N Go has been making waves in the online gambling world. They’ve gained recognition across the sector for their commitment to workplace diversity, slot quality and mobile optimisation.
|2017||Women in Gaming Awards||Diversity Award|
|2018||International Gaming Awards||Slot Provider of The Year|
|2019||EGR B2B Awards||Best Mobile Supplier|
Best Play’n Go casino sites
If you want to know what are the best online casinos for Play’n Go games in the UK, you’ve come to the right place.
We have tested all these casinos by creating accounts and trying their games, account management, and support services. Most importantly, we’re impressed with their commitment to responsible gambling, which shows in their user-friendly methods for defining limits.
These are our top 5 best Play’n Go Casino sites:
|Play OJO Review|
|🇬🇧 Claim Bonus|
First time depositors only. Min. deposit £10. Maximum amount of Free Spins is 50. Game: Book of Dead – Spin Value: £0.10 per spin. Excluding new players in Northern Ireland. OJO’s Reward and Game Play Policy Applies. Full terms available here.
|100% up to|
|🇬🇧 Claim Bonus|
18+. New players only. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit £20. Max bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £300 on your 1st deposit, 25% match up to £800 on your 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £400 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirement. Full terms available here
|100% up to|
|🇬🇧 Claim Bonus|
New players only. Min deposit £20. Package is split in 1 deposit bonuses to a max of £100 + 50 bonus spins. Wagering bonus 35x. Wagering bonus spins 40x. The winnings must be wagered within 7 days. Full terms available here
Check out our casino reviews to find out more about them and enjoy welcome bonus offers.
- What is Play’n GO?
- Play’n GO is a casino software provider specialised in mobile slots. They have won important awards and are renowned for their high-quality design. One of their most popular games is Book of Dead. Visit LadyLucks to find out more and try Play’nGo slot demos. keyboard_arrow_right
- What are the best Play’n GO sites?
- LadyLucks’ top 5 UK online casinos for Play’n GO games are PlayOJO, The Grand Ivy Casino, PlayFrank, SlotsMillion and Dream Vegas. All of them are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and they have great bonus offers and promotions. See our article to find bonus codes! keyboard_arrow_right
- How do I know if a Play’n GO casino is safe?
- Casinos operating in the UK must have a license from the UKGC, certifying that they are safe and fair. Play’n GO has its own licence, guaranteeing the fairness of their random number generators (RNGs). See LadyLucks for more info. keyboard_arrow_right
- What are the best Play’n GO slot games?
- Our top 3 Play’n GO slots are Book of Dead, Black Mamba and Chronos Joker. Check out our reviews to play free demos and decide which one you like best! keyboard_arrow_right
- Are Play’n GO games fair?
- All Play’n GO games are tested and certified by three reputable regulators: the UKGC, the AGCC and the MGA. This means their games are fair and safe. Check out our review for more info about providers and online casino sites. keyboard_arrow_right
- Casinos operating in the UK must have a licence from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC). This guarantees that they can operate in the UK, and that they are fair and reliable. Visit LadyLucks for more info on regulators and see what are the best Play’n GO casinos where you can get welcome bonuses.