The Battle for Cybertron, for all those who are unaware of the Transformer timeline, was the original war that destroyed the Transformer’s home — forcing survivors to flee and find salvation in various parts of the galaxy. This is where the Transformers: Battle for Cybertron slot takes its inspiration from.
Autobot or Decepticon? You decide in the Transformers: Battle for Cybertron slot
This was the first true war between the Autobots and the Decepticons, and after the demise of Zeta Prime at the hands of Megatron, Optimus Prime has leadership thrust upon him. The video game pits you in charge of either leaders and was released as a FPS (first person shooter) on major consoles in 2010. Here you can get involved with the action at LadyLucks, via the slot of the same name created by IGT.
With five reels and 40 paylines on offer, this slot offers plenty of ways to win, falling in line with many other games on our slots tab. Along with a minimum bet of 60p a spin, this game is ideal for casual slots fans who are looking for a game themed on their favourite robot franchise. Although, if you are a highroller then the £180 maximum bet is set to entice you.
So if you’re ready to experience the war between Autobots and Decepticons you can access the online slot from your phone. Otherwise, read on for further information!
Key features in Transformers: Battle for Cybertron
First impressions of this slot are great: it features many of the Autobots and Decepticons that we’re used to: Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Decepticon and Shockwave. The background of the slot is a war-torn Cybertron, which is remarkably detailed for a video slot. Electrical cables surround the reels to further add to the industrial feel. Overall, it’s a truly impressive slot to behold.
In regards to the symbols, along with the aforementioned robots, you have the two symbols which appear on the car-form of the robot, along with a larger ‘Transformers’ symbol — this pays 4000 coins for landing five. In addition to this, you have the bonus and wild symbol, which are named as such. The wild symbol can be used to complete combinations with any symbol, apart from the bonus symbol.
Land three or more of the bonus symbols anywhere on the reels and you’ll trigger the free spins round, where you have four options available:
- Choose Megatron and you’ll receive 5 spins with a 8 – 10x multiplier
- Choose Optimus Prime and you’ll receive 8 spins with a 4 – 10x multiplier
- Choose Shockwave and you’ll receive 12 spins with a 3 – 5x multiplier
- Choose Bumblebee and you’ll receive 15 spins with a 2 – 4x multiplier
This way you’re in complete control of your destiny and is something that players of this slot absolutely love.
Adding to this you have the mystery features, which occur randomly:
- Optimus Prime mystery feature: Destroys all Decepticons on the screen and replaces these with other symbols
- Megatron mystery feature: Destroys all Autobot symbols on the reels
- Grimlock: The dino-bot will burn away random patterns of symbols
- Shockwave: He will blow away random patterns of symbols
- Ratchet: Potentially appearing when two bonus symbols are on the screen, he might add a third and trigger the bonus feature
Ultimately, this slot is definitely not one to be missed for all Transformers fans. To top it all off though, this slot utilises a free-fall feature, which means that the symbols involved in winning combinations disappear, the remaining symbols drop down and new symbols are added. The action is truly non-stop with the Transformers: Battle for Cybertron online slot.
Why you'll love it:
- stars40 lines on 5 reels with a fixed 60 coin bet
- stars5 Mystery features with Transformer characters
- stars1 Bonus picker with 4 volatility options
- starsFast-paced, high-energy graphics and audio