Deal or No Deal Live is a thrilling online game show that lets you play the iconic TV game anytime, anywhere. Created by Evolution in partnership with Endemol Shine, this game was launched in 2019 and has become one of the most popular live casino titles ever. You can join an unlimited number of players and try to beat the banker for huge cash prizes. With prize multipliers, a top-up wheel, and a suspenseful final showdown, Deal or No Deal Live is a game that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Whether you want to play deal or no deal online, deal or no deal slot, or deal or no deal casino, this game has it all. You can also learn the deal or no deal rules and how to play deal or no deal in this comprehensive review. So, are you ready to take the deal or no deal challenge?😜
|Evolution in partnership with Endemol Shine
- 1 How to Play Deal or No Deal Live
- 2 Graphics and Sound Design of Deal or No Deal Live
- 3 Betting Options and Payouts of Deal or No Deal Live
- 4 Bonus Features and Free Spins of Deal or No Deal online game
- 5 Where to Play Deal or No Deal Live
How to Play Deal or No Deal Live
To play Deal or No Deal online game, you need to qualify by spinning a three-reel bank vault. Each spin sets the amount of money in the top-prize briefcase by 75x-500x your bet. You can choose the level of difficulty from Normal, Easy, or Very Easy, which affects the cost and the chance of qualifying.
Once you qualify, you can top up the prize money in the other briefcases by spinning another wheel with multipliers from 5x-50x. The more you bet, the higher the multipliers available.
The final stage is the live game show, where you join the host and other players in a studio setting. You will see 16 briefcases, each containing a number from 1-16. You can pick one briefcase as your top prize, or let the game choose one for you randomly.
The game then follows the same format as the TV show, with a series of rounds where a number of briefcases are opened, revealing their numbers. After each round, the banker will call and offer you a cash deal to end the game. You can either accept the deal, or reject it and continue playing.
The game ends when you either take the deal, or reach the final round with only two briefcases left. You can then decide to swap your briefcase with the other one, or keep it and reveal the final prize.💯
The game has a simple and intuitive interface, with buttons to adjust your bet size, select your briefcase, and accept or decline the deal. You can also see the prize amounts in each briefcase, the history of the previous deals, and the chat window where you can interact with the host and other players.
The game has no special symbols or features, except for the multipliers that can boost your prize money in the qualifying and top-up rounds. The game is all about the suspense and excitement of the live game show, where you have to make smart and strategic decisions to beat the banker.
Volatility and RTP
Deal or No Deal Live is a high-volatility game, meaning it has a high risk and high reward potential. The RTP (return to player) is 95.42%, which is the average percentage of money that is paid back to players over time. However, this does not guarantee any specific outcome, as the game is based on luck and chance.🍀
Graphics and Sound Design of Deal or No Deal Live
- Stunning visuals: The game features high-quality graphics that recreate the look and feel of the hit TV show. You will see 16 identical and unmarked silver briefcases, a live host with a microphone, and a sleek studio setting with lights and podiums.
- Smooth animations: The game runs smoothly and seamlessly, with no lag or glitches. The briefcases open with a satisfying click, the wheels spin with realistic motion, and the host interacts with you and the banker throughout the game.
- Authentic theme: The game captures the essence of the TV show, with the same suspense and excitement. You will feel like you are part of the show, as you try to beat the banker and win the top prize.
- Immersive sound effects: The game features realistic sound effects that enhance the atmosphere and the gameplay. You will hear the briefcases opening, the wheels spinning, the phone ringing, and the host talking to you and the banker.
- Engaging background music: The game also features a catchy and upbeat background music that matches the mood and the pace of the game. The music builds up the tension and the anticipation, as you wait for the banker’s offer and decide whether to deal or no deal.
New exciting live game! Play Mega Ball now!
Betting Options and Payouts of Deal or No Deal Live
- Flexible betting options: You can choose how much you want to bet on Deal or No Deal online game, from as low as £0.10 to as high as £1000 per game. The cost of qualifying and topping up depends on the level of difficulty and the amount of money in the briefcases.
- Generous payouts: You can win up to 500x your stake on Deal or No Deal Live, depending on the outcome of the game. The higher the multiplier in the qualifying and top-up rounds, the higher the potential payout. You can also negotiate with the banker and take the best deal for you.
- No progressive jackpots or special features: The game does not have any progressive jackpots or special features that can increase your winnings. However, the game is still very exciting and rewarding, as you never know what the banker will offer you or what the final prize will be.
Bonus Features and Free Spins of Deal or No Deal online game
Deal or No Deal Live is not your typical slot game. It is a live and interactive game show that follows the format of the hit TV show of the same name. However, that does not mean that it lacks bonus features or free spins. In fact, Deal or No Deal online game has some unique and exciting features that can boost your chances of winning big. Here are some of the bonus features and free spins that you can enjoy when you play Deal or No Deal Live online.😌
The first bonus feature of Deal or No Deal Live is the qualification round. This is where you spin a three-reel bank vault wheel to try to align the gold segments and open the vault. If you succeed, you will qualify for the next round and also multiply the hidden amount in the top-prize briefcase by 75x-500x your stake. You can choose the level of difficulty for this round, from Normal, Easy, or Very Easy. The higher the difficulty, the lower the cost, but the harder it is to open the vault.
Top Up Round
The second bonus feature of Deal or No Deal Live is the top up round. This is where you spin another wheel to try to increase the value of one or more of the other briefcases by 5x-50x your bet. You can choose which briefcases to top up and how much to bet on each spin. The more you bet, the higher the multipliers on the wheel. This round can help you create some huge prizes in the briefcases, which you can then try to win in the final round.
Live Game Show Round
The third and final bonus feature of Deal or No Deal Live is the live game show round. This is where you face the mysterious Banker and try to beat them in a game of nerves and risk. You will be presented with 16 identical and unmarked silver briefcases, each containing a number from 1 to 16. A live host will guide you through the proceedings, as you open a predetermined number of briefcases in each round, revealing their numbers. After each round, the Banker will call and offer you a cash alternative to your remaining briefcases. You can choose to accept the offer (Deal) or reject it (No Deal) and continue the game. The game ends when you either take the Banker’s offer or open the last two briefcases, revealing your final prize.
Where to Play Deal or No Deal Live
If you want to play Deal or No Deal Live online, you need to find a reputable and licensed casino that offers this game. There are many casinos that have Deal or No Deal Live in their live casino section, but we recommend the following ones for the best playing experience:
- Casimba: This is a top-rated casino that has a huge selection of games, including Deal or No Deal Live. You can enjoy a generous welcome bonus, a VIP program, and a friendly customer support team. Casimba is also fully compatible with mobile devices, so you can play Deal or No Deal Live on the go.
- Mr Vegas: This is a fun and colourful casino that has a great variety of games, including Deal or No Deal Live. You can benefit from a fantastic welcome offer, a loyalty scheme, and a live chat service. Mr Vegas is also optimised for mobile gaming, so you can play Deal or No Deal Live anytime, anywhere.
- All British Casino: This is a patriotic and proud casino that has a superb range of games, including Deal or No Deal Live. You can claim a splendid welcome bonus, a cashback program, and a professional customer support team. All British Casino is also fully mobile-friendly, so you can play Deal or No Deal Live wherever you are.
Deal or No Deal Live is a thrilling online game show that combines luck, nerve and strategy. Inspired by the hit TV show, you can play 24/7 and win up to 500x your stake. You will face the mysterious Banker and try to beat their offer in a tense showdown. But be careful, you could also end up with nothing!
The game features two exciting stages powered by random number generators, where you can qualify and top up your prize money. Then, you will enter the live studio with a host and 16 briefcases, each containing a hidden amount. You will have to decide whether to accept the Banker’s offer or go all the way to the final round.
Deal or No Deal Live is a game of risk and reward, where you can control your level of difficulty and stake. It is also a game of entertainment and interaction, where you can enjoy the atmosphere of a real game show and chat with the host. Whether you are a fan of the TV show or not, you will love this innovative and immersive game. So, what will it be, Deal or No Deal?