- groundbreaking concept
- engaging gameplay
- cutting-edge design
- random events feature
- simple mechanics
- no skill-based results
Dungeon Immortal Evil works design and gameplay magic to bring RPGs to online casino games
Dungeon Immortal Evil is a 3D video slot that takes full advantage of the latest HTML5 to technology to create a role playing game (RPG) experience.
The game has an immersive story and design, in line with the classic themes of RPGs. The only difference is that, in order to fight the baddies, the player spins slots. The hero will fight the monsters and collect loot afterwards. The loot are the slot symbols, and wins are multiplied by the type of monster that carried it.
This game surpasses all my expectations. In spite of the simple mechanics of a five-reel and one-line slot, the immersive experience makes the gameplay exciting and it keeps you wanting to fight on until you reach the final boss. A definite must-try!
The Dungeon Immortal Evil slot is the first role-playing game (RPG)-inspired slot ever released. EvoPlay Entertainment has been developing it for well over a year. And it’s everything I could have asked for, and more.
Read our review of Evoplay Entertainment to find online casinos to play for real money.
As a player of the early Playstation and Nintendo 64 consoles, I find I can’t help but feel nostalgic at the presence of classic elements. At the same time, I’m amazed at this slot game’s innovation.
|Slot type||RPG video slot|
For starters, it’s one of the first online slot games I’ve ever played that goes the extra mile, from simply “mobile-optimised” to mobile-first. You can appreciate this not just by how great the game looks on a mobile screen, but because the gameplay changes. That’s because you can use your finger to make the character run and jump across the room, just like in the Temple Run mobile game series. It’s just that here, the run-jump-strike sequence is the spin.
This game is so innovative, that it’s hard to know how to begin to describe it. Let me give it a try.
Concept and design
Dungeon Immortal Evil doesn’t just recall fantasy role playing games—it is one!
Long-time fans of classic RPG fantasy games will find everything they love—in a slot!
The game takes place in a fantasy world ravaged by evil creatures. The forces of evil were summoned by power-hungry dark priests. The only one who can stop them is a hero chosen by the gods, who must rise up to fight them.
From the moment the game loads, you’ll find yourself controlling the hero as he runs across the halls of a mountain temple fortress. Every time you clear a threshold, a number of evil characters appear. So what’s special about this? Well, the imps, demons and monsters are the slots, and the fights are the spins. After each fight, you’ll take loot from each slain foe, and the different loots are slot symbols.
Of course, no RPG would be complete without a series of cinematic cut-sequences where the hero makes discoveries and dives deeper into adventure. In this case, the cut-sequences are the game’s random events, which bring on great suspense until they explode in a burst of excitement.
Gameplay and mechanics
Dungeon Immortal Evil is a medium-high volatility slot with a 96.2% return-to-player (RTP). The mechanics are those of a classic slot game, with five slots and one line.
The mechanics are simple, but the gameplay remains extremely exciting.
The results of the hero’s fights wins and losses are produced by the random number generator (RNG). So you get the RPG gaming experience, with the totally random results of a good-old-fashioned slot machine.
Some regulators don’t allow slots to have skill-based results.
The way it works is that there are five types of loot: Common (white), Uncommon (blue), Rare (yellow), Epic (violet) and Legendary (orange). The loot appears after you slay each enemy, and each monster has a different multiplier for each type of loot.
There’s also plenty of other random treats, like bonus achievements, weapons and armour upgrades, healing potions, and different epic fights, including a big bad Boss.
The features in Dungeon Immortal Evil are also completely based on RPG elements. Some of them are cut-sequences with random prizes, while others are more complex fights (spins) that increase the chances of big wins:
- Chest: a chest holding mystery loot appears in the center of a hall. The hero opens it and finds a reward during a cinematic cut-scene.
- Mimic: a monster disguised as a chest lures the hero. You’ll have to fight the mimic after opening it, and you’ll get a random loot after it’s defeated.
- Big game: five monsters will show up to ambush the hero. One of these monsters is a special baddie, and defeating it gives you a higher chance of getting great loot.
- Bad company: an even more menacing group of five monsters, yielding even higher chances of big wins.
- Dungeon: the hero is teleported through a portal and enters a dungeon. The dungeon has seven different rooms, with six monsters and one big boss. Every victory will win you a chest with a bonus, increasing your chances of making it to the final boss.
A new generation of slot games for a new generation
This year promises to be very exciting for players who grew up with arcades and early generations of video games.
ICE 2020, the gaming exhibition where developers and operators showcase their latest developments, featured several exciting games inspired by classic video and arcade games.
For online casino players, the biggest news is the upcoming Street Fighter 2 online slot. We got a sneak peek at it, so stay tuned for more information before it’s released in May 2020!
- What is Dungeon Immortal Evil?
- Dungeon Immortal Evil is an RPG-inspired slot game by EvoPlay Entertainment. The game has a full RPG action experience, but works like a mobile slot, with results produced by a random number generator (RNG). Read our full review to find out more and play a free demo! keyboard_arrow_right
- Who designed the Dungeon Immortal Evil slot?
- Dungeon Immortal Evil was designed by EvoPlay Entertainment. You can read more about this amazing RPG-inspired slot here. You can also read our full review to find out more about EvoPlay entertainment, and to see where you can play their games at online casinos. keyboard_arrow_right
- Where can I play the Dungeon Immortal Evil slot?
- You can play Dungeon Immortal Evil right here at LadyLucks! Just visit our review to play the game in demo mode. You can also find and compare the best casinos to play for real money and get a welcome bonus on your first deposit.
🏆 Top 3 best online casinos for Dungeon Immortal Evil
First time depositors only. Min. deposit £10. Maximum amount of Free Spins is 50. Game: Book of Dead – Spin Value: £0.10 per spin. Excluding new players in Northern Ireland. OJO’s Reward and Game Play Policy Applies
18+. New players only. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit £20. Max bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £300 on your 1st deposit, 25% match up to £800 on your 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £400 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirement
Match deposit bonus of 100% up to £99 plus 99 free spins on your first deposit | New players only | Minimum deposit £20, 40x wagering requirement, £5 max bet with bonus funds | Free spins winnings awarded in bonus money. Full T&C apply.
New players only. Min deposit £20. Package is split in 1 deposit bonuses to a max of £100 + 50 bonus spins. Wagering bonus 35x. Wagering bonus spins 40x. The winnings must be wagered within 7 days. Full T&C applies. Full T&C applies
New customers only. No restrictions while playing with cash. Min. refund bonus is £10. Wagering on bonus is 60x. Refund bonuses granted next day when 1st deposit has been lost. When playing with refund bonus max bet is £5. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. Skrill & Neteller excluded. T&C Apply
5 free spins on registration (max withdrawal is £100) on Spinsane, Starburst or Joker Pro | New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 35x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £200. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C applies