Terms & Conditions
"Account" means the account that You opened on this Website at registration.
"General Terms and Conditions" means (i) the terms and conditions set out in this document and (ii) the relevant policies and procedures set out in clauses 1.3.1 to 1.3.3 below.
"Group" means in relation any party, a company which is a subsidiary or holding company of that party, and any direct or indirect subsidiary from time to time of any such ultimate holding company.
"Probability" means Probability (Gibraltar) Limited and any member of its Group.
"Website" means any website or application, sometimes referred to as an "App", operated by Us from time to time in accordance with a remote casino and bingo operating licence issued to Us by the UK Gambling Commission and/ or any other gambling licensing authority as the case may be.
Services" means the gaming and associated services offered by Us through the Website and accessed by You via Your mobile device(s) or any other means of accessing the Internet, as We may provide from time to time.
- By using this Website and/or visiting any section of this Website, or by opening an Account with Us on the Website, You agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and You agree to use electronic communications to enter into contracts with Us and waive any requirement which require signature by hand, to the extent permitted by applicable law. These General Terms and Conditions do not affect Your statutory rights.
- For purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, "We", "Our" and "Us" refers to Probability while references to "You" and "Your" refers to persons accessing this Website.
- By visiting this Website and/or by registering and/or using the Services, You agree to be, and are, bound by:
- these General Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time);
- the Social Responsibility Policy/Self Exclusion Policy; and
- Please review these General Terms and Conditions carefully before accepting them. These General Term and Conditions govern Your use of the Services on this Website. If You have accepted them, We recommend You print these and store them safely with all confirmation emails, games rules, payment methods relevant to Your use of this Website.
- Your continued use of any Services will constitute acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions which We have notified to You from time to time.
- These General Terms and Conditions will govern Your contract with Us and will come into effect on 4th October 2014. These General Terms and Conditions will supersede any prior agreements You have entered into with Us. These General Terms and Conditions shall govern each and every section on this Website. You should ensure that Your use of the Services on this Website is in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
- This Website is owned and operated by Probability (Gibraltar) Limited. Our registered office is at Portland House, Glacis Road, Gibraltar. We are licensed to provide online betting and gaming under an Internet Gaming Licence issued by either the UK Gambling Commission or any other applicable licensing authority from time to time. You may visit Gambling Commission website at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk to view Our licensed status.
- These General Terms and Conditions shall apply equally across all products that are accessed by You via tablet device, mobile browser, desktop browser or any other digital device.
CHANGES TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We will notify You of material updates or changes to these General Terms and Conditions from time to time. If We plan to make material changes to the General Terms and Conditions, We will notify either by post, email, notice on Website and /or other appropriate methods. For minor changes, We may not notify You of those changes, so You are advised to review the General Terms and Condition link in the footer section of this Website when You visit the Website.
OPENING AN ACCOUNT
- In opening Your Account, You acknowledge that:
- You are (a) over 18 years of age; and (b) above the age at which gambling is legal under the local laws that are applicable to You ("Approved Age");
- You have not had an Account closed by Us previously as a result of (including but not limited to) self- exclusion, breach of General Terms and Conditions and/or any criminal activity; and
- You are aware that gambling below the Approved Age is an offence.
- Your Account must be registered in Your own name. To open an Account, You will be required to fill out the registration form correctly and complete all the mandatory information fields containing the following details: full name, address, date of birth, nationality, gender and all other details requested at the time of registration.
- As part of opening Your Account, You will be required to choose four (4) digit PIN. The PIN that You choose must be kept private and secure by You at all times. Failure to do so could lead to unauthorised activities on Your Account. If You think Your PIN may be known by someone else, You can change it at any time.
- For security reasons, You should only access Your Account using the mobile device or email You registered with and the mobile number or email address assigned to Your Account. You may not allow another person to use Your Account.
- We will not be liable for any loss You may incur as a result of misuse of Your PIN or from any unauthorised use of Your Account, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
- You are responsible for any wagers and/or other transactions made where Your PIN has been entered correctly, whether on the mobile device You used to register and install Our games on, or on a secondary device.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that all personal details are current and up-to-date, accurate and not misleading and You agree to inform Us immediately if there is any change to such information. Failure to do so might result in the suspension or closure of Your Account.
- Should You forget Your PIN, You may contact Our Customer Services Team by email or telephone and they will reset it for You. If You suspect that someone else has learned Your PIN, You must contact Customer Services immediately to protect Your Account.
- If You lose Your phone, You should first contact Your network operator to prevent it being used and then advise Us. You will still be liable for any transactions on Your Account with Us prior to notifying Us.
- You are only permitted to open one Account per brand. We will refuse to open an Account if You attempt to use a mobile phone number or email address already registered to another customer account for the same brand. Your personal details supplied for this Account will be confirmed through Our verification process. This is necessary to prevent abuse of Our bonus offers. If You are found to have multiple Accounts for one brand any winnings will be void. We reserve the right to close down any duplicate Accounts and to cancel any wagers and will refuse payment of any winnings on duplicate Accounts.
- We reserve the right to refuse to register You and/or suspend and/or close Your registration and/or Your Account, to make void any activity on all duplicate Accounts and/or reclaim illegitimately paid bonuses or payouts where the following has occurred if:
- there is any attempt to bypass Our financial system control;
- Our verification process identifies You to have more than one Account with Us;
- there is a breach or suspected breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- You cause to be published on, and/or send via Our Website or engage in any actual or potentially defamatory, offensive or obscene language via the chat room; or
- Our service to You has previously been permanently terminated.
- if You have breached clause 13 (Fraud and Cheating) of these General Terms and Conditions
- During registration, You will choose a PIN for security purposes. The PIN that You choose must be kept private and secure by You at all times. Failure to do so could lead to unauthorised activities on Your Account. Transactions made using Your Account and PIN are accepted by Us on the understanding that You are playing the games. If an alternative source has accessed Your Account and We are not informed, We accept no liability for monies or information lost or misused.
- Your mobile network operator may charge You for using the Internet connection on Your phone and it is Your responsibility to meet such charges. Please check with Your operator if You are unsure which charges may be incurred by You.
- In opening Your Account, You acknowledge that:
- By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, You authorise Us to undertake such verification checks as may be required by Us or third parties to confirm the following:
- You are over the Approved Age;
- You are a resident at Your stated address; and
- You are not seeking to play while under a self-exclusion agreement with Us.
- We reserve the right to ask for proof of age and evidence to verify Your identity at any time and will be carrying out regular checks. We reserve the right to conduct checks against any of the details provided to Us through any channels and methods available to Us. We reserve the right to submit Your personal information to a third party for independent verification. This includes checking that You are eligible to play under these terms as well as for fraud prevention. Failure to provide substantiated proof of age or other requested information will result in the suspension of Your Account. Any monies due or requested during account verification process will be withheld unless the requested information is provided.
- If the verification process has not been completed satisfactorily within seventy- two (72) hours of depositing funds:
- We will freeze Your Account;
- You will be prohibited from placing a wager on this Website by Us and from using this Service until verification is completed satisfactorily; and/or
- We may restrict You from withdrawing funds from Your Account.
- upon completion of the verification process, We are unable to verify Your details or You are ultimately shown to be below the Approved Age or fail to provide additional information required to verify Your identity We will suspend Your Account until such time that We are able to verify Your age. If You are under the Approved Age at the time You made a transaction with Us, then:
- any deposit made whilst You were below the Approved Age will be returned to You; and
- all transactions made whilst You were below the Approved Age will be made void, and all related funds deposited by You will be returned to You;
- We shall not be obliged to pay You any winnings accrued to You.
- By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, You authorise Us to undertake such verification checks as may be required by Us or third parties to confirm the following:
PROTECTION OF YOUR FUNDS
- All Your funds will be held in a separate client bank account. "Funds" means the aggregate value of funds held to the credit of customers, including without limitation:
- cleared funds as deposited by You to provide stakes in, or participation fees in respect of future gambling;
- Your winnings which You have deposited with Us or prizes due to You; and
- any crystallised but as yet unpaid loyalty or other bonuses.
DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWAL FROM ACCOUNT
- All winnings You make on this Website will be credited to Your Account. Any tangible goods offered on specific games or the cash equivalent thereof, must be claimed within 14 days or the claim will become null and void. You can edit Your Account and make deposits and withdrawals by accessing the "Account Services" facility under the menu on this Website.
- You must deposit funds into Your Account before You can play for cash and You can only bet up to the available balance in Your Account.
- Where SMS billing has been used whilst Your airtime Account has insufficient funds to meet Your billing request/s, Your Account may go into arrears. We reserve the right to pursue any customer to recover the funds in arrears when arrears have not been cleared within twenty eight (28) days from the date of the original billing request.
- You can deposit monies into Your Account using the payment methods listed in the deposit menu on the device. Our, 'Help' section contain further information on these options. We will assume that You are using an authorised payment method when depositing into Your Account; therefore We accept no liability to any third party whose method of payment You may have used.
- Although We may credit Your Account immediately with any amount of deposit requested, You will not be able to withdraw from Your Account until We have received confirmation of the whole of Your deposit from Your payment provider. In the event that the deposit is not confirmed within seventy-two (72) hours, We reserve the right to cancel all wagers and close Your Account without compensation to You.
- In order to win a Progressive Jackpot You must have deposited cash into Your Account using Our approved payment methods. You may be blocked from playing certain games until you have deposited, these games will appear to be locked. Depositing real money into your account will unlock some or all of the games at our discretion.
- There are minimum and maximum limits on the amounts that You can deposit in Your Account, these are as follows: each separate deposit must be at least ten pounds sterling (GBP£10.00) and no greater than one thousand pounds sterling (GBP£1000). You are not permitted to make more than forty (40) deposits in any one calendar day (GMT). In the event that there is a charge back for whatever reason, You accept and acknowledge that We will be able to suspend Your Account indefinitely to enable Us to investigate and resolve the matter. During such period, any monies due or requested will be withheld.
- The funds held in Your Account will not entitle You to any interest.
- If any sum is incorrectly credited into Your Account, You are obliged to notify Us and We are entitled to reverse such funds and/or recover such sums from You (with interest) if withdrawn. If You use the sums improperly credited to place bets, We can void all such bets and reverse any winnings.
- You can make withdrawals from Your Account up to Your current available balance by using debit card, credit card, PayPal, bank transfer and cheque.
- There are minimum and maximum limits on the amounts that You can withdraw from Your Account. You are not permitted to make more than one withdrawal from Your Account in any one twenty-four (24) hour period. Please note as follows:
- Withdrawal by debit card/credit card: The following withdrawal request conditions apply in every case: Minimum withdrawal is ten pounds sterling (GBP£10.00), except in the case of a final withdrawal to close Your Account. Withdrawal requests, excluding reverse withdrawals are limited to five (5) per day up to twenty thousand pounds sterling (GBP£20,000). Withdrawal requests to a credit or debit card can only be made to the card registered to Your Account and with which You deposited the funds.
- Withdrawal by PayPal: The following withdrawal request conditions apply in every case: Minimum withdrawal is ten pounds sterling (GBP£10.00), except in the case of final withdrawal to close Your Account. Withdrawal requests are limited to one per day up to one thousand pounds sterling (GBP£1,000). Withdrawal requests via PayPal can only be made to the PayPal account registered to Your Account and with which You have deposited funds.
- Withdrawal by bank transfer: (this is only available to paysafe depositors or virtual and prepaid MasterCard users): each withdrawal must be at least one thousand pounds sterling (GBP£1,000) (save in the case of a final withdrawal to close an account) and will be at our sole discretion. The bank transfer will be payable to You and not a third party and will be sent to a bank account in Your name. Bank transfer withdrawals will require a copy of the statement for the bank account details provided showing Your name, address and bank account number to be sent to Us. Please note that it can take from three (3) to five (5) working days for funds to be credited once the necessary documentation has been received and processed.
- Withdrawal by cheque: In the event that You deposited using a virtual or prepaid MasterCard and do not have a personal bank account available for a bank transfer withdrawal, a cheque will be made out in the account holders name and posted to the account holders registered address.
- At Our discretion, requests for withdrawals may be held for approval before being processed. In some instances it may be required for You to provide documentation including passports and driving licenses to confirm age and proof of address before been able to withdraw any funds.
- Although We endeavour to assist all customers regarding their withdrawals, We will not be held liable for any losses that may be incurred where a withdrawal has been successfully processed by Our bank to Your preferred payment method based on the information that You provided Us.
- If, as part of a promotional campaign or competition, We credit an amount to Your Account, You can only use such amounts as wagers for playing the Games. Specific terms and conditions may also apply.
- Any applicable taxes and fees that may be attributable to Your play on this Website are Your sole responsibility.
- If any of Your credit or debit cards are no longer active or You have changed bank accounts, You should contact Us immediately in order for such cards to be removed from Your Account. This will help to ensure that Your withdrawals are being credited back to active cards/bank accounts. Failure to notify Us promptly may jeopardise Your ability to withdraw.
CLOSURE OF ACCOUNT BY YOU
- You are entitled to close Your Account at any time (as long as monies are not owed to Us). A request to close Your Account should be in made via the telephone, e-mail, fax or letter; see Our Contact Us section for details. In the event of closing Your Account, You will be sent the sum of available funds in Your Account by a payment method determined by Us.
- We will respond to Your request confirming closure of Your Account and date when such closure will be effective. Subject to paragraph 8.3, We will return all outstanding balance in Your Account to You. We will refund Your Account balance using the same method of payment You provided upon registration of Your Account, or such other payment method as We may reasonably select.
- We reserve the right (without limiting Our rights under paragraph 9.2) to withhold from the repayment of monies to You any outstanding balance on Your Account (a) pursuant paragraphs 9.2.1 to 9.2.5; (b) for any other legal or regulatory reasons; and (c) or otherwise provided by these General Terms and Conditions.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT BY US
- We are, at any time entitled to close Your Account and terminate these General Terms and Conditions on written notice to You. We will notify You using the Your contact details You provided upon registration. In the event of such termination, We will, as soon as reasonably possible following a request by You, refund the balance of Your Account.
- We shall be entitled to terminate or suspend Your Account at any time (notwithstanding any other provision contained in the General Terms and Conditions) when We have reason to believe that Your Account may be used including but not limited to the following activities:
- actual or attempted cheating of any kind, or any other fraudulent practice;
- actual or attempted criminal activity , including money laundering and any offences under the UK Gambling Acts 2005 (as amended in 2014);
- bonus and promotional abuse;
- breach of these General Terms and Conditions;
- You are in resident in a country where gambling is illegal;
- taking unfair advantage. This shall include without limitation exploitation of a fault or loop hole on the Website or an error on Our part or third party's software used by You in relation to the Services; and/or
- You become bankrupt or suffer analogous proceedings elsewhere in the world.
- If We have reasonable grounds to believe that You have participated in any of the activities set out in the above in paragraph then (including in connection with any suspension or termination of Your Account), We have the right to withhold whole or part of the balance and /or recover from the Account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, winnings that are attributable to any of the practices contemplated in paragraph 9.2 and at the same time passing Your details to the applicable Authority, Regulatory Body, or any other external third parties The rights set out here is without prejudice to any other rights that We may have against You under these General Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
- Additionally, any game session left open for more than six (6) months will be closed and any pending transactions will be donated to charity.
DORMANT AND ABANDONED ACCOUNTS
- If You do not use Your Account for more than 180 days, We will consider it to be dormant. We may also consider Your Account to be dormant if Your mobile number has been disconnected, or if Your mobile number has been assigned to someone else for whatever reason, for no less than 180 days after Your last login or Account activity.
- Should Your Account become dormant, We will make reasonable efforts to contact You if You have funds in Your Account for a further forty-eight (48) hours to advise You of Your Account balance. This contact may be via telephone, SMS, email (if available) or via the post. We may also contact opted-in dormant Accounts with promotional messages until such time as You instruct Us to stop.
- Please note that We reserve the right to close Your Account and to remove any funds if Our attempts to contact You have not been successful. You may at any time, after the removal of funds, contact Us and request that the seized funds be repaid to You.
- If We do not receive a response from You to one (1) written communication at Your registered address within ninety (90) days of Your last login or Account activity, Your Account will be considered to have been abandoned and We will reserve the right to close Your Account and to remove any funds should We so choose.
SELF EXCLUSION, DEPOSIT LIMITS AND RESPONSIBLE GAMING
- You may use Our voluntary self-exclusion services if You wish to restrict Your gambling on this Website. Self - exclusion will enable You to restrict Your ability to place a wager on the Website for a set period of time
- If You request to self – exclude Your Account, You must supply Us with Your full and accurate personal details, now and in the future, so as to allow access and/or of the Services to be restricted. In the event You provide Us with inaccurate, misleading or incomplete personal details, We will not be held responsible for any consequences or losses, howsoever caused You may incur.
- Once You have chosen to self- exclude Your Account, it is irreversible for the period You have specified. You may only activate Your Account once the self- exclusion that You specify has expired. At expiry of the self-exclusion, You will be entitled to re-commence use of the Service by contacting Customer Services.
- You may contact Our Customer Services on 03333130131 who will assist You with Our self - exclusion service. Alternatively, please go to game menu and "Account Services" once You are logged in. You will be directed to contact Customer Support who will assist You. The self-exclusion period is subject to a minimum of six (6) months and a maximum of five (5) years. Notwithstanding the maximum self-exclusion period, We will not re-instigate Your Account without Your explicit request.
- Once Your Account has been self - excluded, We will close Your Account, Your mobile device will be barred from Our service and We will return all funds to You, subject to these General Terms and Conditions. We will return all funds to You as soon as reasonably practical.
- If You opt to self-exclude Your Account on this Website, You are effectively excluded from all gambling activities with Us across other websites and brands operated and owned by Us. If you have registered for a tournament but have excluded Your Account, You will not be able to participate in the tournament during the exclusion period.
- If You to opt self-exclude Your Account on this Website, We advise You to also self-exclude Your Accounts with other operators. This will help You manage Your gambling activities.
- During the self-exclusion period, We will remove Your details from Our database of marketing purposes.
- We will work with You to ensure compliance with self-exclusion. However, You acknowledge that We will not have any liability to You should You attempt to open new Accounts with Us under circumstances which are beyond Our control.
- In accordance with Our Responsible Gambling Policy/Statement and procedures detailed within this terms and conditions, You are able to set a deposit limit when You first deposit or at any time after the first deposit. Any changes to such deposit limits will only apply to Your Account against which limits have been set. You may also set deposit limits on any other accounts You may hold with Us and Our brand partners. Please contact Customer Support to view the list of those websites.
- We will take all reasonable measures to ensure Your deposit limit is observed However, We will not be liable to You if you circumvent Our procedures and top Your account with funds exceeding Your limit.
- If You would like additional support in managing Your gambling activities, please visit The National Association for Gambling Care Educational Resources and Training (GAMCARE) on www.gamcare.org.uk. GAMCARE provides support, information and advice to individuals who have concerns with problem gambling. The Helpline number for GAMCARE when calling from UK is 0808 802 0133.
- You can also restrict access to Our website by using other blocking tools such as www.netnanny.com and/or www.cybersitter.com
IGT RGS MEGAJACKPOTS® TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Please be aware that additional terms and conditions apply when you play on any of our MegaJackpots® games. You can find the additional MegaJackpots® Games Terms and Conditions here.
- The rules, odds and expected return to players of each game are available in the menu of the game itself. Expected return is a statistical average and the actual return You experience may vary significantly with each bet. All of Our games and Our random number generator are independently audited for fairness and accuracy.
- Bets are placed using the internet connection between Your mobile device and Our servers.
- The minimum and maximum bet on each game are described in the menu of the game. All stakes/wagers will contain a unique ticket number.
- We reserve the right to set and to vary the stake limits and these will be updated in the rules accessible on the Website. It is Your responsibility to check these rules each time You log on.
- By placing any further wagers with Us, You accept the results of the previous wager. As such, the results of the previous wager are no longer in dispute and no refunds or other adjustments will be granted.
- Bets which are lost in the transmission between Your phone and Our server will not be recorded and therefore will not be valid. Funds will not be deducted from Your Account and the bet will not have happened. You will be able to make the bet when the connection is resumed.
- The notification of the outcome of a bet which is lost during the transmission between Our server and Your phone will not invalidate the bet or its outcome. Winnings will be paid into Your Account as soon as the bet is settled, regardless of whether You have seen the result. The official outcome of all bets is available either in the game itself or through Our Customer Services team. Specific rules relating to disconnections and timeouts in head-to-head games are detailed below. Malfunctions of the gambling server or related systems will void all affected bets and stakes will be returned. Bets in multi-stage games remaining incomplete after ninety (90) days will be voided and the original stake returned. For a full printed statement of Your bets and wins, please contact Customer Services
- You agree that Our decision will be final and binding on all matters in relation to wagering, or Your eligibility for a prize or claim, and Our transaction records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any wagers You place and the circumstances in which they were made.
BONUSES, PROMOTIONS AND ADVERTISED OFFERS
- We may offer You bonus money to play with which cannot be withdrawn. Any real money funds will be played before the bonus money. If You request a withdrawal before the completion of the bonus requirements, the bonus and any winnings produced with these funds will be forfeited. A bet may use bonus money and cash if the bet is larger than Your real money available balance at the time. Winnings from these bets will be paid in bonus and cash pro-rata.
- Every bonus is subject to a wagering or 'play through' requirement. By way of example, if you are credited a bonus of one pound sterling (GBP£1.00) with a wagering requirement of fifty times, this means that You will have to wager fifty pounds sterling (GBP£50.00) before being able to request a withdrawal. Note that the maximum withdrawal that can be made from the registration bonus or any other free bonus offered to players through SMS, in Game message, email or the Daily Bonus Bonanza (Sometimes referred to as the sign-up bonus or Free welcome bonus) is thirty pounds sterling (GBP£30.00). You can check Your bonus, cash and play through status in Your Account statement on Your mobile at any time in the Account Service menu. You can also contact Customer Support should You require any assistance.
- To be eligible to be paid in the event of winning a jackpot or a progressive jackpot with a bonus bet, You must be an active player, meaning that You have already made at least one real money deposit, even if You have played through the bonus wagering requirements. In the event that You win a Progressive Jackpot or other large prize before making the minimum required deposit, you shall not be entitled to receive the Progressive Jackpot or other large prize, as it will be capped at thirty pounds sterling (£30). This will remain the case even after You make a depositas any winnings arising from Your use of a bonus (i.e. where the win occured as a result of Your play with a bonus), will be limited to a maximum £30 withdrawal. You may make only one withdrawal of up to £30 from any winning bonus bet on any Website.
- Some games have a play through adjustment because they have a very high payout ratio.
- For Roulette, ONLY inside bets reduce play through at a ratio of 10:1. That is, every one pound sterling (GBP£1.00) wagered reduces play through by ten pence (GBP0.10). The maximum reduction in play through for a single spin is ten pounds sterling (£10.00) when wagering with bonus funds. Wagering with outside bets DOES NOT reduce play through. Table number bets which cover MORE THAN eighty percent of table (31 numbers) incur no reduction in play through. For Blackjack, all discrete bets reduce play through at a ratio of 10:1. That is, every one pound sterling (GBP£1.00) wagered reduces play through by ten pence (GBP£.010). This applies per hand, with includes SPLITS, DOUBLES and INSURANCE as separate bets.
- On Super Fruity, Pirates of Chance, Oceans Hoard, Money Miner, The Slot and Reindeer Readies, Moving Moments & Fizz Factory each one pound sterling (GBP£1.00) bet reduces play through by fifty pence (GBP£0.50).
- On all other games, every one pound sterling (GBP£1.00) bet reduces play through by (GBP£1.00).
- A single bet can reduce the play through by a maximum of ten pounds sterling (GBP£10.00) for all games.
- Unused bonuses may be cancelled by Us after ninety (90) days with no liability to You. Misuse of bonuses may result in Your Account being closed or suspended. If You request a withdrawal from Your Account, any unused bonuses will be forfeited immediately and will not be restored even if You cancel the withdrawal request.
- The amount of bonus money in Your Account and associated wagering requirement are available in the Balance section of the menu of any game.
- Certain promotions may be subject to withdrawal or cancellation conditions and may only be available for a specific period of time, and subject to specific terms. You must ensure that the promotion You are interested in is still available/valid, that You are eligible and that You understand all the terms and conditions linked to it.
- You may only receive welcome bonuses and offers pursuant to opening of an account once as such bonuses and promotion are limited to one per customer, address, email address and mobile number / device. If You have opened more than one Account with a single Website, We reserve the right to suspend and close the duplicated Accounts, forfeit any bonus amounts and void any winnings; We may even prevent You from accessing Our service in the future.
- For all promotions, if the bonus is unused for thirty (30) days or more, it will be voided. Some promotions have shorter periods of validity.
- If You receive a bonus offer and are unsure of the period of validity it is Your responsibility to check with Customer Services.
- Should You wish not to receive any further promotional SMS, text 'STOP' to 80266 or amend Your contact preferences in the in-game menu. Please note that texting 'Stop' to 80266 will NOT close Your Account with Us. To unsubscribe from email promotions, You can click on the link at the bottom of a promotional mail or amend Your contact preferences in the in-game menu.
- You may be placed in Our VIP club at Our sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse or revoke VIP membership at anytime and VIP status will be removed if the minimum deposit requirements are not met within an eight (8) week period.
- Our VIP programme has different levels and the privileges and benefits of the programme are dependent on player activity within a period of time. You may find that Your benefits increase and decrease according to the level You attain within the programme.
- VIP customers will still need to provide ID and/or proof of card if requested.
- A player will be awarded only one bonus per deposit.
- If a player is eligible for more than one deposit bonus, they will be awarded based on the best bonus value for the player at that point of time. The best bonus is defined as the bonus, which awards the player the maximum bonus amount from the existing queue of bonuses.
- The only exception to the above rule will be a deposit bonus which is awarded as cash credit to a players account. This will automatically be deemed as the best value bonus.
- A player will not be awarded more than 3 deposit bonuses in a of 24 hour period.
FRAUD AND CHEATING
- Any form of fraudulent activity is strictly prohibited. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to, stolen credit cards, transfer/receipt of funds to other player accounts (chip dumping), forgery, collusion, cheating, money laundering and the provision of false registration data or other requested information. If You are found to be participating in any form of cheating, collusion or fraudulent activity, or are in breach of these terms in any respect, Your Account may be permanently closed and any funds in Your Account may be withheld and legal proceeding may be brought against You.
- Any Account balance may also be used to finance Our costs incurred by Your fraudulent activity, such as chargebacks on associated accounts.
- Where We have taken the steps to void a bet or wager for one of the above reasons, Your actions leading to that shall be considered a breach of these Terms and Conditions and entitle Us to close Your Account with immediate effect.
- You shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay Us on demand all costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by Us (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation) arising directly or indirectly from Your fraud, dishonesty or criminal act.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will provide the Services on this Website with reasonable care and skill and in accordance with these Terms and Condition. We do not make any representation or promises, warranties regarding the Services on this Website and hereby exclude to the full extent permitted by law) all implied warranties in respect of the same (including implied warranties as to fitness for purpose or satisfactory quality. In particular, We do not warrant that the Website will have uninterrupted availability or that it will be free of bugs or other errors.
- Our maximum liability to You arising out of or in connection with using with Your use of the Services on this Website and /or these terms whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will limited to:
- Where liability relates to a wager placed by You and in respect of which Our liability has arisen;
- where liability relates to misapplication of funds by Us, the amount of funds in Your Account that has been misplaced by Us; and
- in respect of any other liability, Ten Thousand Pounds Sterling (GBP£10,000).
- We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of business opportunity, loss of damage to good will or reputation , loss of data, loss caused by interception or misuse of Your credit on the internet to the extent that such interception or misuse has been caused by events outside Our operation and control, for any delays or disruption to the services outside Our control.
- You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that We are not liable to You for: the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other customer; any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of Your Account or any of Our products and services; any loss incurred in transmitting information to Us by SMS, the internet or by e-mail; any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communications' lines failure (including any failures that affect the ability for interactive television return-path capabilities), distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological consequence of Your choosing to use Our products and services; any failure on Our part to observe any self-exclusion policies that We may have in place from time to time; and any failure on Our part to interact with You where We may have concerns about Your activities.
- Any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, even where such loss or damage has been notified to Us as being reasonably foreseeable arising out of the General Terms and Conditions or any Use whatsoever by You of the Services on this Website.
- Nothing in these General Terms and Condition will operate so as to exclude any liability which We may have in respect of fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury caused by Our negligence.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To ensure that Your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without Your consent, We and/or Our payment services providers will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by You during the registration and /or any other process against appropriate third party databases. These checks will not normally appear on Your credit record or be known to anyone other than the company We use to make these checks. Sometimes We are required to make checks against official records in order to comply with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism legislation. Such checks may appear on Your credit record. All information provided by You will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act legislation.
- When You use the Services on this Website, it will be necessary for Us to collect information about You, including Your name and date of birth, Your mobile phone number, Your mobile phone network operator, mobile phone make and model, Your home address and payment details and may also include information about Your [marketing preferences (all known as "Your personal information")
- By providing Your personal information, You consent to Us processing Your personal information, including,
- for purposes set out in these General Terms and Conditions.
- for other purposes where We need to process Your personal information for purposes of operating the services, including sharing Your personal information with Our providers of marketing services, customer services. We may also disclose Your Personal information in order to comply with Our legal and regulatory obligations.
- We reserve the right to use the initials and place of residence of customers in such publicity as We may reasonably require.
COMPLAINTS AND NOTICES
- Any claim or dispute with regard to any outcome regarding the Services on this Website or any other activity must be made within thirty (30) days after the transaction and/or payment and/ or settlement to place .We reserve the right not to consider any claim after this period.
- Should You wish to make a complaint, the first step is to contact Our Customer Services on the number displayed on the Website as soon as reasonably practicable. You may also submit a complaint to Us in writing to Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Services Team will respond to You via email at the email address provided by You at registration stage. It is Your responsibility to inform Us of any changes to Your email address.
- When making a complaint, please provide details of Your identity and any relevant details that gave rise to the complaint. Please help Us by including the Website URL to which Your complaint relates in the "Subject" field to ensure that Your e-mail reaches the relevant team as quickly as possible.
- Our Customer Services will deal with Your complaint and where necessary escalate it within the Customer Services Team until resolution. We will endeavour to deal with Your complaint within 7 days, depending on the nature and complexity of Your complaint.
- If You are still unhappy with the solution offered by Us, then Your query/complaint shall be determined by the Independent Adjudication Service Limited (IBAS), whose ruling shall be binding. IBAS rule on complaints about betting and gaming transactions, but do not deal with service-related problems.
- If, notwithstanding clause 18.2.4, You issue court proceedings, We reserve the right to apply to stay those proceedings pending determination by IBAS.
- If You fail or refuse to follow the ruling by IBAS, You will reimburse all resulting expenses (including court fees) incurred by Us.
- We may, at Our sole discretion, make any changes to Our timetables, schedules and/or the dates on which any promotions are promoted and We also reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw these General Terms and Conditions and terms and conditions of other promotions at Our discretion. We will use Our reasonable endeavours to notify You of any such changes which are material.
- We shall not be responsible for any viruses, bugs, cancel-bots, errors or defects in any of Our games, systems, software or services which affects Your enjoyment of the Service or causes any damage to Your computer or other personal property. Equally, whilst We use all reasonable endeavours to provide uninterrupted access to the service, We shall not be liable for any downtime which You suffer during Your use of the Services on this Website.
- If any part of these General Terms and Condition is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then such part will be severed from the remainder of these General Terms and Condition, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of these General Terms and Conditions.
- We may from time to time offer You complimentary or bonus amounts to be credited by Us into Your Account ('Bonus'). Any Bonuses may only be used in relation to such Services as may be specified when the Bonus is offered to You. These terms ("Bonus Terms") apply to all Bonus and offers available on our Services and, together with any applicable additional terms (if any), set out on the individual web landing page for the relevant Bonus ("Additional Terms") and Our General Terms and Conditions of Use (collectively, the "Bonus Rules"), form a legal agreement between You and Us and can only be amended with Our consent. By participating in any Bonus offer, You agree that You accept and agree to be bound by the Bonus Rules.
- You should check these Bonus Terms and any applicable Additional Terms before participating in any Promotion.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Bonus Terms, any applicable Additional Terms and the General Terms and Conditions, the Additional Terms shall prevail, followed by these Bonus Terms, but only to the extent necessary to resolve such conflict or inconsistency.
- Your use of Our Services is subject to the Bonus Rules.
- In order to be eligible to participate in any real money Bonus offer, You must (i) be legally entitled to use Our Services in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions; (ii) have successfully opened Your Account and have passed Our internal verification checks; (iii) have made a minimum deposit of ten pounds sterling (GBP£10.00)unto Your Account; and (iv) satisfy any other eligibility criteria we may specify in Our General Terms and Conditions and/ or any applicable Additional Terms from time to time.
GENERAL BONUS TERMS
- f You are eligible and have participated in multiple Bonus offers, the priority and order in which You will qualify for and be credited such Bonuses (subject to clause 3.3. below) shall in each case be determined on the basis of the most recent Bonus offer in which You have participated, followed by the next most recent upon fulfilment of such Bonus offer, unless otherwise specified in any Additional Terms.3.2. Bonuses will be credited to Your Account within 72 hours.
- All Bonuses issued must be used prior to the date on which they expire, which shall be 90 days from the date the Bonus is credited to Your Account or any other period of time as We may set out in any applicable Additional Terms ("Expiry Date") . If Your Account is inactive for a period of90 days, any Bonuses will automatically be deemed forfeited and removed from Your Account.
- In accordance with section 4.6. of Our General Terms and Conditions, You may only open one Account per Website. In the event that You have registered (or attempted to register) duplicate Accounts, We shall be entitled to void Your winnings and any Bonuses. You may not transfer any funds to other player Accounts. If We have reasonable grounds to believe that You have opened more than one Accounts through our Websites for the sole purpose of exploiting our Bonuses, We reserve the right to close all or any of Your Accounts and to void any winnings.
- Your use of any Bonuses is subject to Our review for irregular patterns and abuse. We consider Bonus abuse to be any irregular use of Bonuses which indicate an attempt to defraud Us or any other player on Our Website. We reserve the right to take whatever action We consider necessary to prevent such abuse. In the event that We deem that an irregular playing pattern has taken place and have reasonable grounds to believe that You have engaged in Bonus abuse, We reserve the right to prevent You from withdrawing Account funds and/or withhold any of Your winnings derived from Your use of the Bonus and/or to suspend or close Your Account.
- We may amend, withdraw or terminate Bonus offers from time to time in the event that We deem, acting reasonably, that such Bonus offer is the subject of a manifest error.
- In addition to requirements set out above, Bonuses are subject to certain release requirements or withdrawal restrictions, as the case may be (" Bonus Restrictions"). Bonus Restrictions must be satisfied before a Bonus may be used, played with or, where appropriate, withdrawn. In the event that You withdraw funds in respect of which You have received a Bonus without meeting any applicable Bonus Restrictions, You shall forfeit the entire amount of the Bonus and any winnings arising through use of the Bonus and We shall be entitled to deduct such forfeited funds from Your Account.
- "Free Bonus" Bonuses are cash-out restricted Bonuses which We apply to Your Account as an amount of virtual money. You may only use Free Bonuses for the sole purpose of playing Our games and You may not cash-out or withdraw such Bonuses from Your Account without fulfilling the wagering requirements associated with the bonus. All winnings derived from such Bonuses will be capped at a maximum withdrawable sum of thirty pounds sterling (GBP£30.00), including in relation to any Jackpot wins.
- Release restricted Bonuses are release restricted Bonuses which We add to Your Account when You meet certain release criteria, such as fulfilling certain wagering requirements.
- We activate Release Restricted Bonuses when You make a deposit within any applicable promotional period and in the amount set out in any applicable Additional Terms. Upon making any such required deposit, You will be able to view the amount of the Release Restricted Bonus in Your Account bonus wallet, where it will be displayed as a pending Bonus until such time as You meet all applicable release restrictions as we may specific in relation to a particular Release Restricted Bonus. You may not withdraw or use a Release Restricted Bonus to play Our games until such time as you have fulfilled all applicable release restrictions.
- We also offer certain 'play for fun' virtual bonuses. Such bonuses cannot be converted into real money or prizes unless expressly stated by Us.
- We are committed to ensuring the safety and security of Our Services. We have created these Chat Rules to ensure that You are aware of the rules surrounding the use of Our Chat facility.
- You acknowledge and agree that the following constitutes (but is not limited to) prohibited content. Content which:
- is offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or exploits, harasses or advocates harassment of any person;
- constitutes information that You know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or links to any such content;
- solicits personal information from anyone under eighteen years of age;
- contains information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- contains an unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- includes a photograph or video of another person that You have posted without that person's consent;
- includes references to competitor gaming websites and products which would reasonably considered as being in competition with Our Services;
- contains requests for donations or financial contributions for any purpose; and
- We otherwise consider inappropriate,
- (together, "Prohibited Content")
- You acknowledge and agree that the following constitutes (but is not limited to) prohibited content. Content which:
- Our chat moderators monitor Our Chat facilities and may request that You take, or refrain from taking, certain actions from time to time to ensure compliance with these Chat Rules. You agree to comply with the instructions and requests of our chat moderators, whose decisions shall be binding upon you.
- We may reject or delete any text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or any other materials posted by You using Our Chat facility which We deem, acting reasonably, to contain Prohibited Content.
- We reserve the right to block You from our Chat facility and the decision of Our chat moderators will be final.
- We accept no liability for any damage You may suffer as a result of Your use of Our Chat facilities. Please refer to Our General Terms and Conditions for information on our liability to You.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the joint data controllers are the following: 1.Probability (Gibraltar) Limited of Suite 975, Europort, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar; and 2. Lady Lucks GTECH UK Interactive Limited is 4th Floor, 70 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1AF
We may collect and process the following data about You:
Information You provide to Us
You may provide Us with information about You by filling in forms on Our Website or by corresponding with Us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information You provide when You register to use Our Website, subscribe to Our Services, participate in chat or other social media functions on Our Website, participate in promotional activities and when You report a problem with Our Website. The information You give Us may include, but is not limited to, Your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information We collect about You.
With regard to each of Your visits to Our Website We may automatically collect
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Your computer to the Internet, Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
information about Your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our Website (including date and time); products Your viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page, transaction history, website usage preference and any phone number used to call Us.
Information We receive from other sources
We may receive information about You if You use any of the other websites We operate or the other services We provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about You from them, including customer lists lawfully acquired from any third party vendors.
In addition, We may also collect data about You by using "pixel tags," "Web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar means (collectively, "pixel tags") that allow Us to know when You visit Our Website and to understand how You interact with Our emails and/ or advertisements. Through pixel tags, We obtain non-personal information or aggregate information (for example, the domain name, the areas Our Website You visit, Your operating system, Your browser version, and the URL You came from) which can be used to enhance Your online experience and understand traffic patterns.
We use information held about You in the following ways:
Information You provide to Us.
We will use this information:
- to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us and to provide You with the information, products and services that You request from Us;
- to provide You with information about other goods and services We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about (including, but not limited to, other gaming products and services);
- to provide You, or permit selected third parties to provide You, with information about goods or services We feel may interest You (including, but not limited to, other gaming services).
- If You are an existing customer, We will only contact You by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which Were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to You. If You are a new customer, and where We permit selected third parties to use Your data, We (or they) will contact You by electronic means only if You have consented to this. If You do not want Us to use Your data in this way, or to pass Your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please use the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect Your data to make Your preference known to Us.
- to notify You about changes to Our Services; and
- to ensure that content from Our Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer.
Information We collect about You.
We will use this information:
- to administer Our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve Our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer;
- to allow You to participate in interactive features of Our Services, when You choose to do so;
- as part of Our efforts to keep Our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to You and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to You;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to You and other users of Our Website about goods or services that may interest You or them.
Information We receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information You give to Us and information We collect about You. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share Your personal information with any member of Our Group, which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also share Your information with selected third parties including but not limited to: business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or You; advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to You and others; analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Website; and with credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing Your credit score where this is a condition of Us entering into a contract with You.
We may also disclose Your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If any member of our Group or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share Your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our General Terms and Conditions and other agreements or to protect Our rights, property, or safety, Our customers, or others.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that You have cheated or otherwise attempted to defraud Us, Our Group, or any other user of the Services in any way including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or if We suspect You of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), in which case We reserve the right to share this information (together with Your identity) with other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, for the purpose of research on the prevention of addiction, data can be made anonymous and passed on to the respective institutions and appropriate agencies.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
All information You provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted Using SSL technology. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password which enables You to access certain parts of Our Website, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. In accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, please do not to share Your password with any third party.
INFORMATION UPDATES AND ACCESS
Consent and updates to information
Subject access requests
The Act gives You the right to access information held about You. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet Our costs in providing You with details of the information We hold about You.
Information placed on Your device(s)
You can find more information about the individual cookies We may use and the purposes for which We use them in the table below.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to allow You and other users to move around Our Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website, or shopping basket. Without these cookies, We would not be able to make Our Website work efficiently
COOKIE NAME PURPOSE Gatekeeper This cookie is used to track user sessions with various gaming modules. It is deployed when users log into Our Services. This cookie is necessary as it is required to authenticate users.
3rd Party Cookies:
With a 3rd Party cookie the tracking cookie is set and recorded by a 3rd Party
COOKIE NAME PURPOSE Income Access/Affiliate This cookie is used to track the source of visitors to Our Website. This cookie is required to track the user source and incentivize our marketing partners.
Performance cookies allow Us to collect information about Website usage. These cookies collect anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. The information collected is used to improve how Our Website works and how We can improve it. For example,
Ad response rates;
COOKIE NAME PURPOSE Google Analytics or tag manager This cookie is required to monitor visitor activity on Our Website, providing data such as: visitor source channel, content view, page views, time spent on pages, entry and exit of the site content, etc. This is used to optimise and improve Our Website performance.
Functionality cookies allow a Website to remember the choices that You and other users make (for example, username, language or location) and it allows the Website to provide a more enhanced service. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and cannot track individual browsing activity. For example,
Remembering user settings;
Detecting that a service has already been offered; and
Fulfilling a user request
COOKIE NAME PURPOSE Web Portal cookies Portal cookies are deployed to monitor user visits to Our Website and to offer relevant content.
A 'session-based' cookie: This type of cookie is only allocated to Your computer for the duration of Your visit to Our Website. A session-based cookie helps You move around Our Website faster and, if You are a registered customer, it allows Us to give You information that is more relevant to You. This cookie automatically expires when You close Your browser.
A 'persistent' cookie: This type of cookie will remain on Your computer for a period of time set for each cookie. Flash cookies are also persistent.
Analytical' cookies allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way Our Website works, for example, by ensuring You can what You are looking for easily.
Cookies allow Us to:
- better understand Your preferences and offer You more relevant promotional offers;
- distinguish You from other users of Our Website, which helps Us to provide You with a good experience when You browse Our Website and also allows Us to improve Our Website;
- identify Your preferences when tailoring content or functionality for You;
- confirm You are a registered user and save Your log-in details when accessing certain Services on Our Website;
- show Your advertisements which are relevant to Your interests based on Your use of Our Website;
- collect statistics on the use of Our Services.
How can I refuse or opt out of cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. The majority of web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if You prefer, You can Usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies. The 'Help' menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell You how to prevent Your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify You when You receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
In the event that we use flash cookies, You will be able to modify Your Flash Player settings to prevent the use of flash cookies. The Settings Manager of Your Flash Player allows Your manage Your preferences. To disallow flash cookies from all third party content go to the 'Global Storage Settings' panel of the Settings Manager and de-select the check box labelled 'Allow third party flash content to store information on Your computer' and close the Settings Manager. Alternatively You can also adjust Your settings for specific Website You visit through the 'Website Storage Settings' panel which is also found in the Settings Manager.
If You are using an old version of Flash Player or an older Web browser, the Settings Manager may not be available to You. We recommend that You ensure that Your refresh Your Flash Player and browser to the latest available versions.
If You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to experience all of the interactive features on Our Website.
For more information on deleting or controlling cookies, You can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/Pleas.e note that by deleting Our cookies or disabling future cookies, You may not be able to access certain areas or features of Our Website.
CONSENT TO SECURITY REVIEW
We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate Your identity, age, the registration data provided by You and to verify Your use Our Service and Your financial transactions for potential breach of Our General Terms and Conditions and of applicable law. By accepting Our General Terms and Conditions, You authorise Us, Our staff, agents and suppliers to use Your personal information and to disclose Your personal information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information You provide to Us in the course of using the Services, including, where necessary, the transfer of information outside of Your country. Security reviews may include but are not limited to ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information You provide against third-party databases. In addition, to facilitate these security reviews, You agree to provide such information or documentation as We may request.
The Services operate 'AS-IS' and 'AS-AVAILABLE,' without liability of any kind. We are not responsible for events beyond Our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of Our technology and business, We cannot guarantee nor do We represent that there will be error-free performance regarding the privacy of Your Personal Information, and We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release of Personal Information. Please refer to Our General Terms and Conditions for information on our liability to You.
Segregation Of Funds
We are required by the licence we hold with the UK Gambling Commission to inform UK customers about what happens to funds which we hold on your account and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. Customer funds are held in an account which is separate from the account used for company monies. We meet the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: Basic segregation. Funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. Please use this link for further information on the Gambling Commission's rating system.
We may contact you through these communication channels:
- Push notifications
Once your account is created, you can personalise these channels by channel specific opt-in or opt-out