Live roulette is a thrilling and immersive way to enjoy one of the most popular casino games right from your home. Unlike standard online roulette, which uses a random number generator (RNG) to determine the outcome, live roulette lets you interact with a real dealer and watch the action unfold on a real roulette wheel. You can chat with the dealer, place your bets, and enjoy the excitement of a brick-and-mortar casino without leaving your couch.
Roulette live is a great option for players who want more realism and authenticity in their online gaming experience. You can choose from different variants of roulette, such as European, American, or French, and play at different stakes and speeds. You can also find live roulette games that are tailored for the UK market, with British dealers, local currency, and UK-friendly bonuses.
If you love live roulette, you might also want to try other live casino games, such as live blackjack, live baccarat, or live poker. Live casino games are the closest thing to being in a real casino, and they offer a lot of fun and entertainment. 😉
The World of Live Roulette
Live roulette offers several advantages over standard online roulette, such as:
- Realism: You can interact with a professional croupier and other players, as well as hear the sound of the ball spinning and landing on the wheel.
- Trust: You don’t have to rely on a random number generator (RNG) to determine the outcome of the game, as you can see everything with your own eyes.
- Variety: You can choose from different types of live roulette, such as European, American, French, Speed, Immersive, and more, each with its own rules and features.
- Convenience: You can play live roulette anytime, anywhere, on any device, without having to dress up or travel to a land-based casino.
Roulette Live RTP
Live roulette online has different return to player (RTP) rates, depending on the type of game and the bets you place. The RTP is the percentage of money that is returned to the players over a long period of time. For example, European roulette has an RTP of 97.3%, while American roulette has an RTP of 94.74%. The higher the RTP, the better the odds for the players. Live roulette is a game of chance, but you can also use some strategies and tips to improve your chances of winning.
How to play live roulette
Here are some tips on how to play live roulette and have a great time.
Choose a live roulette variant
There are many roulette live variants to choose from, each with its own rules, layout, and betting options. Some of the most common ones are:
- European roulette: This is the classic version of the game, with a single zero and 37 numbers on the wheel. It has a low house edge of 2.7% and offers a variety of bets, from simple red/black and odd/even to more complex combinations and neighbours.
- American roulette: This variant has an extra double zero on the wheel, making it 38 numbers in total. This increases the house edge to 5.26% and adds a new bet called the five-number bet, which covers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3.
- French roulette: This is similar to European roulette, but with two special rules that can lower the house edge even more. The la partage rule returns half of your even-money bet if the ball lands on zero, while the en prison rule allows you to keep your even-money bet for the next spin if the ball lands on zero.
- Immersive roulette: This is a modern and cinematic version of live roulette, with multiple camera angles, slow-motion replays, and high-definition graphics. It follows the European roulette rules and offers a range of betting options and features.
Place your bets
Once you have chosen a live roulette variant, you can join a table and place your bets. You will see a virtual betting layout on your screen, where you can drag and drop chips of different values on the numbers or sections you want to bet on. You can also use the racetrack to place neighbour bets, which cover adjacent numbers on the wheel.
You will have a limited time to place your bets, usually between 15 and 30 seconds, depending on the variant. You can also use the repeat, undo, and clear buttons to adjust your bets. Once the betting time is over, the dealer will spin the wheel and announce the winning number.🍀
Collect your winnings
If the ball lands on a number or section that matches your bet, you will win a payout according to the paytable. For example, a single number bet pays 35 to 1, while an even-money bet pays 1 to 1. The payouts will vary depending on the variant and the type of bet you placed.
Your winnings will be automatically added to your balance, and you can either withdraw them or use them for the next round. You can also chat with the dealer and other players using the live chat feature, or switch to a different table or variant if you want to try something new.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned player, live roulette offers you a chance to win big and have a blast.🤩
Live Roulette: Experience the Thrill of a Real Casino
The rules and objectives of live roulette are the same as in any standard roulette game. You place your bets on the numbers, colours, or sections of the roulette table, and wait for the dealer to spin the wheel and drop the ball. If the ball lands on your chosen number or colour, you win.
Live roulette offers a variety of betting options, from simple bets like red or black, to more complex bets like splits, corners, or streets. You can also try your luck with special bets like neighbours, orphelins, or tiers, which cover specific sections of the wheel.
Some live roulette games also feature unique features or bonus rounds, such as lightning roulette, double ball roulette, or speed roulette. These games add extra excitement and chances to win big, by introducing multipliers, extra balls, or faster gameplay.
Have you heard about xxxtreme lightning roulette?
Where to play live roulette for a UK audience
If you are looking for the best live roulette experience in the UK, we recommend these casinos:
- Jackpot Village: This casino offers a huge selection of live roulette games, from classic European and American variants to innovative ones like Lightning Roulette and Double Ball Roulette. You can also benefit from a generous welcome bonus, a VIP program, and a 24/7 customer support.
- Mr Vegas: This casino is all about delivering a Vegas-style live roulette experience, with high-quality streaming, professional dealers, and a variety of betting options. You can also find other live casino games, such as blackjack, baccarat, and poker, as well as slots and jackpots.
- Playjango: This casino is a newcomer to the UK market, but it has already impressed us with its live roulette offering. You can choose from different game providers, such as Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, and NetEnt, and play live roulette on any device. You can also claim a welcome bonus, a daily pick, and a VIP club.
Live roulette is a thrilling and realistic way to enjoy one of the most popular casino games from the comfort of your home. You can interact with a professional dealer and watch the real roulette wheel spin on your screen. You don’t have to worry about the fairness of the game, as you can see everything happening live.
However, live roulette also has some drawbacks. You may need a fast and stable internet connection to avoid any glitches or delays. You may also have to wait for a seat at the table, as live roulette games have limited capacity. Live roulette games may also have higher minimum bets and lower maximum payouts than standard online roulette games.
Live roulette is a great option for players who want to experience the excitement and authenticity of a brick-and-mortar casino without leaving their homes. It is also a good choice for players who trust live dealers more than random number generators. However, live roulette is not for everyone. It may not suit players who prefer faster and cheaper games, or who have unreliable internet connections. Live roulette is a game of chance, so you should always play responsibly and within your budget.