DWG Group licensed in the UK by the Gambling Commission
Arizona-based DWG Group has announced that they have received a license in the UK by the Gambling Commission.
When the UK Gambling Commission is not working on safer gambling initiatives or enhancing player protection through licensing updates, they are busy granting licenses. DWG Group licensed in the UK is the latest example of this.
Design Works Gaming Group
Games provider Design Works Gaming (DWG) is Arizona-based and has been in operation since 2005. Its products are available for online gambling, land-based gambling and social gaming.
DWG Group licensed in the UK has been a supplier to larger developers like Aristocrat, IGT, Novomatic and Greentube.
Its social gaming product includes five social casinos: Super Scratcher, Jade Diamond, Cash River, Spin Vegas and Diamond Sky.
DWG Group is a provider of real-money online gaming, land-based gaming and social gaming.
DWG Group licensed in the UK
The granting of a UKGC license allows it to sign commercial deals in the weeks ahead. This is because the license gives DWG Group the right to provide online games using real money. The UK has a large gaming market which makes it attractive.
The UK Gambling Commission requires that operators targeting UK consumers use software that is licensed in that country by the regulator.
The news DWG Group licensed in the UK comes then as no surprise, given the requirement and importance of that market.
- Evolution Gaming wants to buy NetEnt for £1,7 billionJun 30, 2020
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Payout Makes History: First Payout of 2020Apr 8, 2020
- Casino lock withdrawal featureMar 11, 2020
- Mega Moolah Jackpot: A Chance To Win £11 Million+Mar 5, 2020
- Upcoming IGT slots (coming soon)Mar 3, 2020
- NetEnt Launches Exciting Community Jackpot System: Starburst Power PotsFeb 28, 2020
There are 216 others news