Ready to place a wager… on your life?
Sensing some ghostly goings-on in the air? Want to make the most of the magic of All Hallows’ Eve? Then seek no further – thy broomstick hath delivered thee to the right place.
When you wager a minimum of £10 on any of the games in our Halloween selection, you will be placed on a leaderboard where you will enter the fight against other players to claim your stake of a spooky weekend spectacular or up to £100 bonus, or even some free-ky spins.
So how can this magic be harnessed for your own evil plans?
For every £10 of real money that you wager in the selected spooky games, the spirits will reward you with one point on the leaderboard.
There’s something so thrilling about a head-to-head race – just be careful you don’t lose yours.
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
– £200 holiday voucher to allow you to book your own spooky weekend getaway.
– £100 bonus on your account
– £50 bonus on your account
– 50 extra spins on Blood Suckers 2 or Invisible Man
Terms and conditions
– The promotion is valid from 27.10.2017 at 00:00 GMT until 31.10.201, 23:59 GMT.
– Customers need to wager a minimum of £10 cash on any of the games in the Haunted Halloween Giveaway promotion to enter the tournament. Each wagered £10 = 1 point.
– Selected games are: Blood Suckers 1 + 2, Immortal Romance, Little Devil, Invisible Man and Wolf Gold.
– Prizes are as follows: 1st place is £200 Thomas Cook or Inspire Travel Card. 2nd place is £100 bonus credited to your account. 3rd place is £50 credited to your account. 4th place is 50 extra spins on your choice of BloodSuckers 2 or Invisible Man.
– The leaderboard will be updated and available on the Facebook page on Monday 30th October.
– Winners of the tournament will be announced Wednesday 1st November.
– Winner will be notified using the registered email and number we have on file. The prize must be claimed within 7 days.
– No alternative prize will be offered.
– LadyLucks reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion and its terms and conditions at any time, for any reason. It is the customer’s responsibility to check for changes and updates.
– LadyLucks reserves the right to exclude any player from this promotion and to close their account and confiscate existing funds if evidence of abuse or fraud is found.
– General terms and conditions apply.
- Evolution Gaming wants to buy NetEnt for £1,7 billionJun 30, 2020
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Payout Makes History: First Payout of 2020Apr 8, 2020
- Casino lock withdrawal featureMar 11, 2020
- Mega Moolah Jackpot: A Chance To Win £11 Million+Mar 5, 2020
- Upcoming IGT slots (coming soon)Mar 3, 2020
- NetEnt Launches Exciting Community Jackpot System: Starburst Power PotsFeb 28, 2020
There are 216 others news