How to play multihand Mobile blackjack
Blackjack also known as Twenty-one is one of the most popular casino games played in the world.
The card game is played between the player and the dealer where the object is to achieve 21 points or achieve a higher score than the dealer without going over 21.
Multihand Blackjack game progress
To get started, simply choose the number of hands you wish to play and the stake per hand. Once you have chosen the number of hands and the stake, you have to bet and then you can ask the Dealer to deal by clicking on ‘Deal’ button.
Initially, the player are dealt with just two cards, based on which the player can decide whether he wishes to add more cards to his score or if he wishes to stand and challenge the dealer with the score achieved in the first two cards.
Some points to remember are:
• Scoring more than 21 results in a loss, also known as “Bust”
• An ace can be count as 1 point or 11 point
• In a scenario where the dealer and the player have the same score, it results in a draw and nobody wins or loses anything in such a round. This is also known as “Push”
You can now play Multihand Blackjack anywhere on your mobile phones and tablets only at LadyLucks Mobile Casino. Bets start from only 25p per hand and you can choose to play upto 3 hands per round against the dealer!
- Evolution Gaming wants to buy NetEnt for £1,7 billionJun 30, 2020
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Payout Makes History: First Payout of 2020Apr 8, 2020
- Casino lock withdrawal featureMar 11, 2020
- Mega Moolah Jackpot: A Chance To Win £11 Million+Mar 5, 2020
- Upcoming IGT slots (coming soon)Mar 3, 2020
- NetEnt Launches Exciting Community Jackpot System: Starburst Power PotsFeb 28, 2020
There are 216 others news