EveryMatrix to leave the UK B2C Market
EveryMatrix has voluntarily surrendered its B2C license to provide B2B white-label market solutions.
Only two weeks ago, we reported in our blog about the suspension of EveryMatrix’s license after concerns relating to their compliance and customer interactions in the United Kingdom. Today we’re here to tell you that EveryMatrix leaves UK. We’ve got a summary next.
EveryMatrix leaves UK White-label casino market
EveryMatrix has been operating in the United Kingdom since 2014 and up until their license suspension in early September. Despite teaming up with UK-based gambling compliance company beBettor, EveryMatrix has now announced that they will surrender their remote gaming B2C operating license. This difficult decision was made after concluding that their white-label business was irreversibly tainted by the UKGC suspension. This will impact their existing clients using EveryMatrix’s white-label platform.
The company will now focus on software services to the UK and global clients.
Despite the disappointing news that EveryMatrix leaves UK B2C market, EveryMatrix will look to focus on providing B2B software to businesses globally as well as the UK. It remains business as usual for Playfrank casino, which has worked with EveryMatrix and will be looking for a new white-label operator in the UK market as soon as possible.
- Evolution Gaming wants to buy NetEnt for £1,7 billionJun 30, 2020
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Payout Makes History: First Payout of 2020Apr 8, 2020
- Casino lock withdrawal featureMar 11, 2020
- Mega Moolah Jackpot: A Chance To Win £11 Million+Mar 5, 2020
- Upcoming IGT slots (coming soon)Mar 3, 2020
- NetEnt Launches Exciting Community Jackpot System: Starburst Power PotsFeb 28, 2020
There are 216 others news