Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree…
Merry Christmas! £50 cash for you to win!
The day is finally here! Merry Christmas, everyone!
Today’s ornament shines as brightly as the star on top of the tree: for the next two days, you’ll be rewarded with one point for every £10 you spend on NetEnt Christmas games.
The player with the most points will get £50 cash and there’s £50 bonus money up for grabs for the second!
From everyone here at LadyLucks, have a wonderful Christmas day!
Terms and conditions
– The promotion is valid from 25.12.2017 at 00:01 GMT until 26.12.2017 23:59 GMT.
– Customers need to wager a minimum of £10 cash on the NETENT Christmas games available on site. Each wagered £10 = 1 point.
– Selected games are: Secrets of Christmas, Fruit Shop Christmas Edition and Flowers Christmas Edition.
– Prizes are as follows: 1st is £50 Cash and 2nd place is £50 bonus.
– Winners of the Cash and bonus will be announced Wednesday 27th December.
– Winner will be notified using the registered email and number we have on file. The prize must be claimed within 7 days.
– No alternative prize will be offered.
– To participate, players should have made their first real money deposit, for the avoidance of doubt players who have only played with bonus funds not associated with a real money deposit will not qualify. By taking part in this promotion you agree to these specific promotional Terms and Conditions and to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
– LadyLucks reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion and its terms and conditions at any time, for any reason. It is the customer’s responsibility to check for changes and updates.
– LadyLucks reserves the right to exclude any player from this promotion and to close their account and confiscate existing funds if evidence of abuse or fraud is found.
– General terms and conditions apply.
📰 All gambling news
Summer of 2019 sizzles with the ‘Big Time Summer For The Win’ tournament at All British CasinoAug 21, 2019
How casinos have turned to artificial intelligence to boost profitsAug 15, 2019
Mega Moolah holds title for largest progressive jackpot slot everAug 12, 2019
UK Gambling Commission comes down hard on Ladbrokes Coral with £5.9 million FineAug 5, 2019
LadyLucks completes its Transformation into a Mobile Casino GuideJul 31, 2019
There is 181 others news